Search results for query: *

1. BlueWaves

Things you want to see done in Pokemon Gen 8 (2019)

Why did you say that?
  2. BlueWaves

I feel like Sonia would be a much better candidate for a battle. She’s the professor for the majority and end, and she used to be Leon’s rival so she should have a team that’s battle ready.
  3. BlueWaves

You mean in a voice acted world, the avatar character is silent still?
  4. BlueWaves

I'm not suggesting to remove them from the game permanently. What I suggest is that these Pokemon can be kept in Bank, but they can't be transferred to the current games due to a limit. 1. People are speculating the reason abilities are programmed in PLG is probably because to ensure...
  5. BlueWaves

We can start by removing outclassed abilities- Big pecks to Clear Body for example. In a similar vein, remove some Pokémon that are gimmicks like Unown. Unown is a waste of Pokémon and space, it’s onlt thing it’s got going for it is collectibility. Move wise, cut down on too similar moves like...
  6. BlueWaves

Too much in a sense that there’s too much content. There’s over 800 Pokémon as of now, but you can’t even encounter all the Pokémon on a play through. What’s worse is that Items are also needed due to ties to the Pokémon: Giratina’s Griseous Orb for example. And then there all those moves who...
  7. BlueWaves

I don't think the issue is money for voice actors, Pokemon is the world's biggest media franchise, so I'm the sure TPCI would be willing to give some money for Voice Actors. My concern is for starters, is that the story would have probably have to be much more significant: You don't play Pokemon...
  8. BlueWaves

We already discussed this on Smogon but one of the issues of Pokemon is that there is too much information to the point that a site like Bulbagrden or Serebii is required for a player to have a place of understanding of all the mechanics and Pokemon. Your's is a good case, but another example...
  9. BlueWaves

Well, to be fair, they did that because Move Relearner now teaches any learnable move, not just forgotten move. Maybe they should have two re learners. one early game that only teaches forgotten moves, and for one late game every move. Or make early game challenging enough to justify the...
  10. BlueWaves

Maybe the quality of battle has something to do with the fact that the player has inherent advantage as the story progresses, such as infinite use of potions and revives, as well as most parties not having the max amount of Pokemon. In that case, they should focus on making fights fair for the...
  11. BlueWaves

I second that. One of the biggest problems in Pokémon is that there’s so much content but to little ways to play it. Only 6 party members, 4 move slots, and 1 save files, yet over 100s of Pokémon and moves. Yet they haven’t addressed it still.
  12. BlueWaves

I dunno about transferring save data between save files. That kind of thing is the reason why Pokémon never had multiple saves in the first place.
  13. BlueWaves

On the limited Special Ladders you could.
  14. BlueWaves

Why has VGC has been a mess? I already published an opinion on why Triples and Rotation are probably not coming back on Smogon: I think the problem derives from GF not really putting any effort into promoting rarer battle styles, such as Triples, Rotation, and Inverse. Triples and Rotations...
  15. BlueWaves

I hope something like the Friend Safari returns. Well I admittedly never used the Safari that much due to Parental Controls, I thought it was an easy way to get introduced to competitive battling since every Pokemon had Two IVs of perfection alongside a Destiny Knot made breeding so much easier...
  16. BlueWaves

Third versions that aren't sequels or prequels should be DLC. That way they still can scam us while also making money. USM would be an entire waste of time if it wasn't for the competitive scene. I'm still baffled why Pokemon hasn't embraced DLC like every other Nintendo Franchise has. We had a...
  17. BlueWaves

I want something like PSS to return, specifically how it handled Wi-Fi. You could make adjustments right away without disconnecting. In Festival Plaza, you have to disconnect when you want to make adjustments. EVERYTIME. If they decide to bring Festival Plaza, please don't combine it with the...
  18. BlueWaves

For all the flaws Gen 7 had, I loved how title defense was introduced. Instead of fighting the former champion again and again, you now sit on your throne and someone comes to challenge you. I love it. It makes you feel like an actual champion. I would love for it to be expanded upon. Just...
Back
Top Bottom