• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. BlueWaves

SwSh Pokemon Home

Can't you transfer them to SwSh?
  2. BlueWaves

SwSh Pokemon Home

What Zarude incident?
  3. BlueWaves

SwSh Pokemon Home

That should be Niantic, not GameFreak.
  4. BlueWaves

SwSh Pokemon Home

I've heard that you need to be level 40 to transfer Pokemon. Is that true?
  5. BlueWaves

SwSh Pokemon Home

I’ve heard some people say you can only transfer Pokémon from Go if you have them registered in the Home Pokedex. Has this officially been confirmed?
  6. BlueWaves

SwSh Pokemon Home

I don’t think Go is dying anytime sooner. If anything, Go is getting better thanks to all the features they are adding. On topic of transfer from Go to Home, it’s a F2P System, meaning it’s a free service technically, but there are advantages to paying, like the process is faster. It’s still...
  7. BlueWaves

SwSh Pokemon Home

Are Mythical Pokémon themselves allowed to be traded on Home?
  8. BlueWaves

SwSh Pokemon Home

View: https://pastebin.com/YttGzmje View: https://pastebin.com/CZYW0jAX View: https://pastebin.com/kjtgxzw5 pastebin.com/XWhWfdaj For that those don't know, people managed to datamine a list for all the Pokemon in Home featuring their new TR and TM list. Some notable ones: Zapdos gets...
  9. BlueWaves

SwSh Pokemon Home

BTW, there seems to be some problems with legality checkers. On Smogon, people have wrote saying that they cannot transfer Shadow Pokemon from XD, like Butterfree which knows Morning Sun.
  10. BlueWaves

SwSh Pokemon Home

Can the mobile and Switch versions work independently from one another or is it recommended to have both?
  11. BlueWaves

SwSh Pokemon Home

Well, I’ll believe it when I see it.
  12. BlueWaves

SwSh Pokemon Home

But someone is going to pay for either DLC or the Let’s Go games before you trade it.
  13. BlueWaves

SwSh Pokemon Home

Where does it say that? And that’s still have to 30$ you have to pay?
  14. BlueWaves

SwSh Pokemon Home

Add the Let’s Go games for an additional 120$ since Gmax Pikachu and Eevee can only be obtained through them.
  15. BlueWaves

SwSh Pokemon Home

Another problem I have with Home is that it requires a Smartphone for the key features. What happens if someone does not have a SmartPhone? Are they simply locked from those features? And I understand that most people have Smartphones, there are indeed people who don’t have smartphones, and will...
  16. BlueWaves

SwSh Pokemon Home

Why is trading and Mystery Gift exclusive to the phone version? Is trading not a thing on the Switch version for GF’s eyes?
  17. BlueWaves

SwSh Pokemon Home

Nope, you need Switch Online.
  18. BlueWaves

SwSh Pokemon Home

Too bad Home does not have a battle simulator. It would be a great way to compromise for Dexit. That being said, all this monetization between Dexit, DLC, and now Home makes me wonder if TPC new method is to make money off every Pokémon having a cult following. Regardless, it’s still...
Back
Top Bottom