Search results for query: *

1. BlueWaves

SwSh Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

Disappointed that Galarian Slowpoke was the only line in the DLC. It doesn’t even look that different compared to Kantonian Slowpoke, it just has yellow on its top. Not to mention that Slowbro already has a Mega. At least there is Galarian Slowking to look forward to. I know it’s slim, but I’m...
  2. BlueWaves

I hoping Gen 4 gets some regional variants in the DLC. I can’t be the only one who is upset that Gen 5 got regional variants before Gen 4, despite Gen 4 being older than 5. I’m hoping for a Galarian Finneon line with Lumineon having a regional evolution.
  3. BlueWaves

Why the Whismur line over under sound based lines like the Jigglypuff line? To be fair, they gave STAB Exploud Boomburst in Gen 6, which is the most powerful, non drawback move in the game.
  4. BlueWaves

Snubull and Granbull are based off Cu Sith.
  5. BlueWaves

I believe Phanpy and Donphan are based on Pygmy elephants, while Cufant and Copperajah are based on Indian Elephants, probably referencing Britain’s rule of India.
  6. BlueWaves

Thankfully, there not all Kanto all this time. I'm so glad they are bringing back cross-generation evolutions after 12 years, even if its only to regional varaints. I'm hoping for a Rapidash evolution that is based off a Pegasus. I'm still surprised that there is yet to be a pegasus Pokemon yet.
  7. BlueWaves

I'll be fine with more regional variants as long as they are not limited to Gen 1 Pokemon.
Back
Top Bottom