• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. BlueWaves

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

Yeah, Powercreep is a huge problem in Gacha games. Initially when the Fire Emblem Heroes launched Armored units had some of the highest BSTs in the game, but at the cost of one movement. Now the newest Legendary Hero has skills that allow her to not only gain additional movement but also allows...
  2. BlueWaves

I’m sure he will. These kind of games bait out of nostalgia and “husbando/waifu” from players, and I’d imagine that Juan have a pretty good cult following since he’s a gym leader. I’m sure Misty’s HGSS outfit will appear as a Sygna Suit, it’s what these Gacha games do, to bait out people who...
  3. BlueWaves

I believe the developers did not care about the details of the story, if it did it would be hard to justify all these characters being together.
  4. BlueWaves

Didn’t USM already show that interaction with Maxie and Archie already?
  5. BlueWaves

How generous is this game with the premium compared to other gacha games?
  6. BlueWaves

For those of you who rerolled, how easy is it? I was thinking of doing it, but I’ve heard rerolling in Masters is requires a lot of time invest.
  7. BlueWaves

Would not be surprised if SwSh characters were included to promote SwSh, FE Heroes gave a free copy of the Male Byleth to players who had 3 Houses and FEH, and I could easily see the same being done for SwSh.
  8. BlueWaves

I'm wondering how they'll handle Mega Evolutions and Alternate Forms. The way they handle alternate forms in Fire Emblem Heroes is making them separate characters: For example, there's regular Robin, which is based on the standard playable Robin in Awakening. On the other hand, Robin possesed by...
  9. BlueWaves

That’s what I just said.
  10. BlueWaves

I highly doubt it. These mobile games from Nintendo all have micro transactions and I see no reason why this would be any different. My only hope is that it’s very generous for a gacha game, since in FE Heroes, I managed save a 100+ Orbs without spending a penny.
  11. BlueWaves

I wonder how they are going to distribute Pokemon... Is it going to be like a gacha game such as Dragalia Lost, Fire Emblem Heroes and Pokemon Rumble Rush where you have to spend in-game currency for a chance to encounter wild Pokemon? Regardless, its essentially a Pokemon RPG for mobile.
Back
Top Bottom