Search results for query: *

1. BlueWaves

SwSh The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

I miss the mini games the most. Why they got rid of them?
  2. BlueWaves

I actually think Opal is my favorite gym leader in the game. Most of the gym leaders in this game don't really do much other than the gym challenge, but Opal actually takes Bede under her wing after he gets expelled. She's the true sponsor of Bede. Of course they ruin Bede's arc... but that's...
  3. BlueWaves

I manage to cheese that Ninetales using that very Litwick.
  4. BlueWaves

I have 2 problems with it: When you play online, the game seems to struggle handling all the people in the area. It freezes commonly , and when you interact with items, the message takes two seconds longer to appear. Visually, there's a lot of room for improvement. They happen way too much too...
  5. BlueWaves

Not saying that I disagree with you, but that’s the main draw of Gigantamax from GF’s standpoint. My only actual complaint is that Gigantamax Pokémon are really difficult to catch, let alone defeat. Kind of obnoxious since there already pretty hard to find. In fact, there considered so hard to...
  6. BlueWaves

To be fair though, they did give you Eternatus, a Legendary Pokémon so it’s not free. They also locked Kyurem in BW2 in post game Your missing the point of Gigantamax Pokémon. There designed to encourage people to do raid battles. By giving iconic Pokémon forms but locking them behind a...
  7. BlueWaves

What are the benefits?
  8. BlueWaves

Funny. I used that Litwick you can catch to wall his Ninetales. Drizzile was able clean up the rest. My hardest that double battle in the dragon town due to the level jump because that is supposed to be done during your 7th challenge. My problem with Hop is that he comments on everything during...
  9. BlueWaves

I agree. I really do enjoy the effort they put into the Gym challenge and making them feel like an actual professional sport. I just don’t like the uniforms. They just seem really unesscary because in real sports you use uniforms to distinguish which team you are on, but on Pokémon, there’s only...
Back
Top Bottom