Search results for query: *

1. BlueWaves

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Am I the only person who like’s Avery more than Klara?
  2. BlueWaves

It’s probably an oversight, and probably the most optimal method for a speed run as of right now.
  3. BlueWaves

A fun little detail about the Regi's Caves: Not only to they share the names with the locations in Sinnoh, but the layout is identical: They feature the same pattern and statue, as well as the puzzle that you have to solve, its exactly the same as in Platinum. The new Regis have a room in a...
  4. BlueWaves

I think Slow Start should not reset whenever Regigigas is sent out. In VGC and BattlsStadiumSingles, 5 turns is more than enough time for a battle to be over, so that change wouldn’t be that OP if that is the concern.
  5. BlueWaves

That’s annoying. As a VGC player, having multiple opportunities to catch Legendary Pokémon would be great since lot of Legendary Pokémon like Yveltal and Palkia have different EV spreads that completely change their roles. I was hoping that we would be able to catch multiple ones to reduce the...
  6. BlueWaves

I can only really see a complete edition coming if they decide to terminate the Eshop, which considering that came from 3DS and Wii U, it’s probably not being terminated. Regardless, that would only happen at the end of the Switch’s lifespan.
  7. BlueWaves

What was wrong with Stark Mountain?
  8. BlueWaves

Do they say what will happen to the other tower that you don’t attempt with Kubfu?
  9. BlueWaves

G-Max Eldritch better be fake. That effect is just ridiculous.
  10. BlueWaves

I wonder what kind of moves we’ll get via tutor. They said the new moves were brand new. Brand new as in, “ not a tutor move ever “ or “ not a tutor move in SwSh”. I hoping for Roost personally. I want use Stallbreaker Togekiss and Hydreigon again.
  11. BlueWaves

Not enough for a new game.
  12. BlueWaves

Perhaps, but wouldn't it make more sense to save the Sinnoh Legends for the remake then? Why release them in an expansion pass? Kind of ruins the incentive to buy them then.
  13. BlueWaves

I feel that since the Sinnoh Legends are returning, a DP remake unlikely. There's also the fact that Sinnoh contradict's Sinnoh's current design philosophy.
  14. BlueWaves

What it really needs is an option to see if Max Raids have their HA. I had to do 4 Crawdaunt raids before finally getting one with its HA.
  15. BlueWaves

Where were mythical Pokémon confirmed?
  16. BlueWaves

It’s not wholey a scam, if you don’t want to pay for it, you can just trade or use Home to obtain the patched Pokémon.
Back
Top Bottom