• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Bob Fizzle

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Alright. my US Pokedex is nearly complete (just waiting on a friend to get those final trade evolutions), so time to start on Ultra Moon. I decided to put a twist on this run, so I'm doing a Monotype team. My chosen type is Water, so every Pokemon I use must be a Water-type. So of course I...
  2. Bob Fizzle

Passimian is exclusive to Sun/Ultra Sun, so you'd have to trade one over to use it in UM. Meanwhile, Crabominable is now accessible much earlier since you can access the base of Mount Lanakila to evolve Crabrawler as soon as you reach the Tapu Village. Given that, I'd choose Crabralwer unless...
  3. Bob Fizzle

After becoming Champions, we helped Dulse and Zossie track down and capture a few Blacephalon that had made their way to Poni Grove. That was nice and relaxing while it lasted. Oh, my. Rainbow Rocket. That was the most nostalgic fun I've had in quite some time. Kudos to everyone involved in...
  4. Bob Fizzle

And we did it. We are champions of Alola. I also completely cheesed the Necrozma capture with a Quick Ball, but we'll skip that for now. The Hall of Fame: Electric Eye (Magnezone) level 70 Rousey level (Hawlucha, female) 68 Jackson (Primarina, male) level 66 Badass Dino (Tyranitar, female)...
  5. Bob Fizzle

Unfortunately its Water Bubble ability makes that rather diffcult. So instead of climbing Mount Lanakila like I had initially planned to, instead I decided to travel through Ultra Space, and caught (among other things) a shiny Nuzleaf! First shiny in USUM obtained!
  6. Bob Fizzle

We cleared Mina's trial. Gonna be honest, that trial kinda felt like cheating, making me battle the other captains, but whatever. Also, "hardest totem Pokemon" my Froslass. That Ribombee couldn't even touch the Electric Eye at +5 special attack. Hapu's Grand Trial was not bad at all. Mikey...
  7. Bob Fizzle

After making it through the Vast Poni Canyon and completing the Original Trial, we finally defeated Necrozma at the top of the tower in Ultra Megopolis. Man, that was tough. The cruel irony of the whole thing is that Henry would have made the fight so, so much easier, as he almost certainly...
  8. Bob Fizzle

After chasing after Nebby to the Aether Paradise, only to see Lusamine and Guzma disappear through the Ultra Wormhole, the team has been tasked to summon the Pokemon that can travel between dimensions to go and save them. As we make our way towards the Altar of the Sunne, it is with regret that...
  9. Bob Fizzle

We cleared Acerola's trial quite handily. Electric Eye had no trouble with the little pranksters. We got back to the Aether House and found out that the poor little Yungoos had been stolen by Team Skull! Naturally, I decided that now was the perfect time to go and do side quests and generally...
  10. Bob Fizzle

We made our way to Ula'ula Island from the Aether Paradise and met Acerola. Now we get to the juicy part of the story. I decided to go back to Wela Volcano Park and farm for a Thick Club for Pacman to hold. Once he got his bone, we went on up to the Observatory where Pacman had no trouble...
  11. Bob Fizzle

We are moving right along at a nice brisk pace now. Totem Lurantis proved a bit of a hassle with its coverage moves, but we were ultimately able to stall it out and win. On our way through Diglett's Cave, we came across a Larvitar, which I immediately caught because Tyranitar is one of my...
  12. Bob Fizzle

After learning about the Battle Royale, we went off to Wela Volcano Park. Since I want an Alolan Marowak, I decided to find a Cubone. On the very first Cubone I find, the very first ally it call is a Kangaskhan! Now I have a Cubone and a Kangaskhan on my team. It's like mother and son. Anyway...
  13. Bob Fizzle

We made it all the way to the Totem's Den in Brooklet Hill. Henry valiantly negated the Totem Araquanid's boosts, allowing Rousey to set up a Hone Claws and nuke it with a +1 Supersonic Skystrike. Electric Eye was required to finish the job, but with the totem out of the way, this proved easy...
  14. Bob Fizzle

After clearing Verdant Cavern, we caught a Hawlucha on route 3. She swept aside Hala quite handily. After beating Hala and obtaining the Tauros ride, we went back and smashed a bunch of rocks on Melemele Island. We found the Flyinium Z on top of Ten Carat Hill, where Kahili showed up out of...
  15. Bob Fizzle

We graduated top of the class at the Trainers' School thanks to Henry and his Contrary. Ended up with quite the haul, adding a Magnemite, a Furfrou, and a Wingull to the team, while also catching a Mime Jr and a Grimer. We finally made our way to the marina where Team Skull decided to rear their...
  16. Bob Fizzle

I'm gonna give this travelog thing a try now that I've started Ultra Sun. After moving in and helping Mom unpack boxes, I set off toward Iki town only to be ambushed by a wild Donald Trumpling Yungoos. Popplio came to my aid, and I was safe. I decided to name him Jackson after the late singer...
Back
Top Bottom