Search results for query: *

1. Bob Fizzle

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

Can confirm that inaudible yawns are still contagious. Heck, just this discussion about yawning is making me yawn... I also have a co-worker who yawns very loudly, and it sucks because then everyone starts.
  2. Bob Fizzle

XYORAS SMUSUM Cloaked in flames, the user dances and flaps its wings. This may also raise the user's Sp. Atk stat. Ho-Oh maybe, but first you show me where the wings are on those other Pokemon.
  3. Bob Fizzle

Seriously? What "normal rules"? Manaphy and Xurkitree both clearly glow when they use the move, and neither emit light from their tails. I would give you the argument about bioluminescence for Manaphy, but Xurkitree clearly uses electricity to make its head glow for the move, and neither are...
  4. Bob Fizzle

Manaphy and Xurkitree can learn Tail Glow, though, and Ampharos is clearly capable of glowing brightly enough to be a lighthouse beacon.
  5. Bob Fizzle

Every other Solar Power user gets Sunny Day, though. Moreover, I rather disagree with your assessment that Solar Power is a bad ability for Heliolisk; effectively, it provides a Life Orb boost for the user to abuse on top of the other benefits of sun, while still holding an item. (although to be...
  6. Bob Fizzle

The part that doesn't make sense to me about Toxic is that Pokemon are able to inflict Toxic on other Pokemon of the same species. This is especially puzzling given that the in-game animation generally shows the user secreting the toxins from their body.
  7. Bob Fizzle

Heat Rotom is an electrical poltergeist that has possessed a freaking oven. Using that as a justification for Magnezone is like comparing apples to chicken. And the bit about other Pokemon using moves like iron tail is rather irrelevant to what Magnezone can or can't do. And yes, trapping is...
  8. Bob Fizzle

Can we stop talking about the Meissner-Ochsenfeld effect? Not only does it only apply to superconductors, but it also only applies during their transition to the superconducting state, which is generally less than -250 degrees Celsius. Clearly the effect has no bearing on ambient temperatures...
  9. Bob Fizzle

The fact that metal is so conductive means that it actually heats up less compared to other materials by coursing electricity through it. Given that and the fact that Magnezone is essentially a giant computer anyway, it really has no business using fire-type moves. On a somewhat related but...
  10. Bob Fizzle

I always interpreted Moonblast as the user drawing on the light reflected off the moon, similar to how Moonlight allows the user's HP to be restored by the moonlight (Stadium2 description). Given this, it makes sense that a Pokemon associated with the new moon could not draw on the moon's light...
  11. Bob Fizzle

Lycanroc and Nihilego (and technically Silvally-rock) are the only rock types with zero options for ground-type coverage. Even Kabutops, with a very similar stat distribution to Lycanroc, gets earth power. ____ Also, why can't Incineroar have sucker punch?
Back
Top Bottom