Search results for query: *

1. Bob Fizzle

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Hmm, okay then. I don't know of a good way to grind for EXP pre-E4 since I never really had to do such a thing, and I'm not aware of any trainers that can be rematched (which is admittedly one feature I miss from previous games). As far as I'm aware, the best you can hope for is to find a wild...
  2. Bob Fizzle

I don't know that there is a reliable way to grind without taking EVs into account. That said, an EV-enhancing item + Pokerus + SOS chain yields a minimum of 36 EVs per kill, so you only need a 7 chain to max EVs in any one stat. Having done that, you're free to EXP-grind as you wish. I used the...
  3. Bob Fizzle

What nature and ability are we looking at? Growlithe/Arcanine don't have a deep movepool by any means, but there's enough there to work with that you don't have to run mixed. A Sunny Day + Solar Beam set might be fun to use, especially if paired with Flash Fire to nuke everything under the sun...
  4. Bob Fizzle

For the new ally to have the same nature, the Pokemon with Synchronize has to be present in battle each time an ally is called. Also, sort of a technicality I guess, but the Pokemon that on the field is always considered to be in the first slot, regardless of team order outside of battle.
  5. Bob Fizzle

Nope. I was banking all 32 boxes of my PC in Moon and the eggs still can't go. Now all I have left in my Moon version are a couple of level 1 breedjects and a box full of unhatched eggs.
  6. Bob Fizzle

There is a TM in the Totem's den in Verdant Cavern and another along the cliffs of Route 3 that require Tauros Charge to access. Generally, I just made sure I smashed every dang rock pile I could with Tauros.
  7. Bob Fizzle

I battled him by going to the ledge downrange from his swing, and then he yelled at me for getting in the way of his drives.
  8. Bob Fizzle

There is; You get the Lycanium Z once you arrive at Ula'ula Island.
  9. Bob Fizzle

I still have the QR codes that were released during the Festival Plaza event saved on my PC. These codes are worth 20 points each, and since you have 10 scans per day, you can scan all 5, catch something, and then scan all 5 again and catch something else.
  10. Bob Fizzle

If event Z-crystals are not re-distributed for USUM, then Pikashunium, Snorlium, and Mewnium will all be unavailable in the new games. This would potentially create problems wherein players could not use, for instance, Mewnium in the same party as Lycanroc-Dusk Form, to speak nothing of...
  11. Bob Fizzle

Interestingly enough, unless you're running Physical Goodra, all of its best moves can be taught via TM or level-up. While Sap Sipper appears to pair better with an Adamant nature on paper due to the attack boost that the ability provides, Modest ends up being the preferred nature due to its...
  12. Bob Fizzle

For Pineco, use a Pokemon with Damp to prevent it from using Self-Destruct. Psyduck, Wooper, Poliwag, and their respective evolutions all can have Damp as their ability in SoulSilver.
  13. Bob Fizzle

A quick search on Gen 2 Pokerus tells me that you have to battle or capture the infected wild Pokemon. Fleeing will not transfer Pokerus to your party. While "battle" is not entirely clear, I can only infer that it means defeat rather than attack once and then flee.
  14. Bob Fizzle

But Flamethrower adds Super-effective coverage against ice/ghost since ghosts is immune to fighting. However, while SE Flamethrower does more damage than STAB Air Slash, my point was to show how little Flamethrower actually adds as a coverage move. I also realize I made a mistake in that...
  15. Bob Fizzle

Flamethrower is made almost entirely redundant by Air Slash + Aura Sphere. Outside of ghost/steel, ghost/dark, ghost/ice, ghost/electric, and ghost/rock (which doesn't even exist yet) -- Sableye, Spiritomb, Froslass, Rotom-base, Honedge, Doublade, Aegislash -- Flamethrower adds no...
  16. Bob Fizzle

You also get a PP up after a 10-win streak in the battle tree, and a PP max after a 40-win streak.
  17. Bob Fizzle

No, it always hits exactly 3 times. If none of the hits are blocked by a substitute or disguise, it effectively has a BP of 60. And it's actually rather strong, given that (a) it has an effective BP of 60 whereas most priority moves have a BP of 40, and (b) it is a priority move that can break...
  18. Bob Fizzle

Wailmer and Wailord. Wailmer can be fished along the south coast of Poni Island.
Back
Top Bottom