Search results for query: *

1. Bolt Strike

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Metroid Dread Pokemon Legends Arceus Splatoon 3 BotW2
  2. Bolt Strike

Pokemon Sword and Shield Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated Luigi's Mansion 3 The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch Watch Dogs Legion Gods & Monsters Panzer Dragoon for Switch New Super Lucky's Tale Astral Chain
  3. Bolt Strike

Now that it's E3, time for another list. Super Mario Odyssey Metroid Prime 4 Metroid: Samus Returns Sonic Forces Sonic Mania Splatoon 2 Kirby's Blowout Blast Probably the Pokemon Switch game too.
  4. Bolt Strike

Updated Wish list: Pokemon Sun and Moon The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Sonic Mania Sonic 2017 Yooka-Laylee
  5. Bolt Strike

Definitely: Yooka-Laylee Kirby Planet Robobot Maybe: Pokemon Sun and Moon Metroid Prime Federation Force
  6. Bolt Strike

There's really not much that I'm super interested in right now, mainly just Yooka-Laylee and No Man's Sky. Not a lot of interesting stuff this year.
  7. Bolt Strike

Well now that E3's come and gone, I think we all need to refresh our wishlists. Biggest Wants: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Splatoon Sunset Overdrive Little Big Planet 3 No Man's Sky Wants: Xenoblade Chronicles X Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Kirby and the Rainbow Curse Super Smash Bros...
  8. Bolt Strike

After today's Nintendo Direct, I can now add Kirby 3DS to this list.
  9. Bolt Strike

They're remaking Opposing Force? Awesome. Coming in the year 2037.
  10. Bolt Strike

Mainly Pokemon XY, Sonic Lost World, Watch Dogs, Knack, and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.
Back
Top Bottom