Search results for query: *

1. Bolt Strike

What would you like to see in future games.

You know what? I'm not actually sure. Maybe shelve that idea for a future console.
  2. Bolt Strike

Since Rotom is basically becoming a gadget based helper, why not let it respond to voice commands like Siri? Examples: "Rotom, save my game" "Rotom, where can I catch a Pikachu?" Things like that.
  3. Bolt Strike

This doesn't make much real world sense (how does friendship help a Pokemon hold more items?) and could potentially break competitive. Just seems like a bad idea all around.
  4. Bolt Strike

No, even if there's an alternate path to get around it, that doesn't make it a soft obstacle. You're still outright blocked from taking that path unless you have the appropriate field move. For it to be a soft obstacle it can't block you from taking any path. This would make it a hard...
  5. Bolt Strike

It's not an either/or scenario, there are other alternatives to this such as having a Key Item, an overworld object (such as the Pokeblock feeders), or some way to infinitely replenish Honey for free (a Vespiquen hive?). No, it doesn't depend on how it's implemented, it's just an inherent...
  6. Bolt Strike

That's predominantly what it's been for though. Field abilities are primarily used for getting past obstacles, so that should be the focus in choosing which ones to add. Which is why I said keep the functionality. I like the idea of an infinite use method of attracting Pokemon, but not as a...
  7. Bolt Strike

As a field move? Probably not. I see field moves more as skills that help you explore the overworld. Sweet Scent doesn't really do that, it's just a tool that helps you catch Pokemon more easily. I would like to keep the functionality, but I don't think it really makes for a good ride Pokemon...
  8. Bolt Strike

-Full open world where you can go anywhere on the map and complete gyms in any order. To facilitate this, the trainer levels would scale based on how many gym badges you have. -Following/Riding Pokemon is retained from LGPE and whichever Pokemon follows you can use their field move. Field moves...
  9. Bolt Strike

Doesn't really matter. Any South American country.
  10. Bolt Strike

As far as what regions I'd like to see, I'd be happy with any of the following: -Canada -Australia -South America -India -Greece -Egypt -China
  11. Bolt Strike

Hmm, well they might be able to create a special outfit for it like they do with Poke Ride, that might work.
  12. Bolt Strike

Yeah, if Game Freak wants to do away with the third version formula that's fine, but it becomes problematic in a situation such as this when the initial pair have significant flaws to them and are lacking in a particular element of the gameplay. In this case, XY is hurt by its poor replay value...
  13. Bolt Strike

Because it's lacking more than just about any region so far and we haven't seen what they can really do with it. There's just so much room for improvement in XY.
  14. Bolt Strike

Kalos. Let's see Kalos again.
  15. Bolt Strike

I'm thinking more in terms of region design, content, and difficulty. Of course they should keep the plot improvements from 5th gen, but overall, 4th gen is a better standard for what Pokemon games should be like than 5th gen.
  16. Bolt Strike

That's a funny way of saying 4th gen.
  17. Bolt Strike

Regional design greater than or equal to Hoenn and Sinnoh's. Also, can we stop with this pattern of having tons of new Pokemon, little to no new evolutions odd gens and the exact opposite in even gens? It really hinders the series' development.
Back
Top Bottom