Search results for query: *

1. Bolt Strike

Speculation Generation VIII Games Speculation

Australia would be a good region for this, it has lots of wide open space. It'd be really fun exploring the Australian outback in Pokemon.
  2. Bolt Strike

I think what's going to be more interesting than what country they base the region on is how much the region design will improve from 7th gen. The Switch, being a home console, is significantly more powerful than the 3DS and can offer much larger and more detailed regions. So the 8th gen region...
  3. Bolt Strike

Well no, that's not quite what I'm saying. I'm saying constantly adding in new gimmicks like Mega Evolutions and Z Moves overcomplicates the gameplay and keeps the series stagnant. Because for one you have all of these new forms to keep track of with different methods of obtaining them and it's...
  4. Bolt Strike

Here's my hopes for 8th gen: -Region design closer to open world/sandbox games (i.e., more like Mario 64/Sunshine/Odyssey, Ocarina of Time, BotW, etc.). Enough of this "we only design the region for casuals" mentality, as casuals will be far from the only market that buys a Switch Pokemon game...
  5. Bolt Strike

If they don't make a Pichu reference there, I'm gonna scream.
  6. Bolt Strike

Well BW already kind of touched on that, but that's more the kind of theme you would expect to see in Pokemon. Little kids probably wouldn't understand what Romaniticism and Enlightenment is but they sure would understand future vs. past and technology vs. nature. I don't see any way like that...
  7. Bolt Strike

IDK, seems a bit sketchy. Especially the part about the legendaries representing Eastern and Western cultures, that'd be difficult to pull off without coming off as racist. That's not exactly a theme you could convey in simple, family friendly terms.
  8. Bolt Strike

IDK about that, that's kind of an obscure hint, I was thinking more along the lines of just having the data for training and competitive purposes. It doesn't necessarily need to affect encounters.
  9. Bolt Strike

Speaking of the Dex, you know what would be great? For the Pokedex to actually be more useful than just displaying a blurb about the Pokemon, having moveset, ability, and evolution data would make it more useful than it's ever been.
  10. Bolt Strike

No, not really. They missed their chance at this point. A lot of the Ultra Beasts have dual types which makes it unlikely they'll be retconned. If they were going to create a new type involving space, they would've done so when they started with the Ultra Beasts or at least left open more of a...
  11. Bolt Strike

I feel like if they were going to make a new type related to space or aliens, they would've done so with the Ultra Beasts. Now if they were to introduce them, it'd leave people wondering why they aren't Space or Alien type.
  12. Bolt Strike

I don't really care where the region is next, as long as it's something new and interesting. Canada, Australia, South America, Greece, Egypt, whatever. I'm more interested in what they're doing gameplay wise and what they could do with the Switch. The Switch would be a good environment for a new...
Back
Top Bottom