Search results for query: *

1. Bolt Strike

Do you think that Ohmori is off to a good start (as a core series director)?

Yeah, sure, let's try to make repetition interesting. Brilliant idea.
  2. Bolt Strike

Which pretty much was post game because that's when you got the National Dex. At any rate, having to trudge through tons of Zigzagoons in the main game to fully utilize the mechanic that fixes the problem of too many Zigzagoons is groundbreakingly nonsensical.
  3. Bolt Strike

Oh, the Dexnav comment is definitely leaving me questioning his sanity. Never mind that what people like about the Dexnav is the accessibility of HAs, Egg Moves, and shinies, if his whole point was to improve Hoenn's Pokemon variety then why did he lock the actual expansions to post game? That...
  4. Bolt Strike

Yeah, I can't tell any kind of difference between Masuda's direction and Ohmori's direction, I'm not even sure there is any. I'm still waiting for someone to break away from this "we only make games for casual players" direction before I can declare any change in direction to be a positive one.
Back
Top Bottom