Search results for query: *

1. Bolt Strike

SwSh Latest Wild Area Max Raids

I really wish they would've given Lopunny the shiny instead of Azumarill. I always thought if they were to do an Easter event we'd get shiny Lopunny and it's definitely a better choice than Azumarill because Lopunny is hot Azumarill doesn't really scream rabbit. I mean really, aside from the...
  2. Bolt Strike

It seems to be an April Fools prank. Pretty funny, Game Freak.
  3. Bolt Strike

Problem is you often need help online to beat the 5 Star raids.
  4. Bolt Strike

I'm really starting to hate how they run these shiny events. 2 days is not enough time, I spent all day during the weekend trying to get a shiny and came up empty handed. I wish they'd run these for like, a week or something.
  5. Bolt Strike

Are they starting to force the Max Raid events along now? I was busy looking for Shiny Gourgeists when the dens suddenly started changing. It seems the event shifted without me clicking "Get the Wild Area News".
  6. Bolt Strike

5 Star Hydreigon is the bane of my existence. You really need 4 top tier partners to survive that one thanks to the Nasty Plot spam. Thing is 2HKOing everything after the first turn.
  7. Bolt Strike

So I got my shiny Clefable in the Max Raid from a spawn in Potbottom Desert, and then I got a new set of dens including one at the same spot. And guess what spawned in that same spot? Another shiny Clefable.
  8. Bolt Strike

If they're doing Psychic and Fairy next I hope Natu/Xatu's in the mix. I still need their HA.
  9. Bolt Strike

Can we please get a new event? This one's been running for like, a month and I've gotten sick of seeing the same damn Pokemon in Max Raid battles for this long.
  10. Bolt Strike

According to the official site, it's distributed via Home, and you need to have deposited or withdrawn at least one Pokemon in Home. Get the Mythical Pokémon Zeraora as a Shiny Pokémon by participating in Max Raid Battles! | Official Website | Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield EDIT: SpinyShell...
  11. Bolt Strike

Hmm, so we're already almost a quarter of the way there and we've still got another week. And activity is probably going to be higher on the weekend. That bodes fairly well, we should reach the goal and maybe even get one or more Armorite Ores. If you have the DLC. I don't.
  12. Bolt Strike

Yeah, but why bother with a tougher Zeraora? Again, is there some kind of extra reward for taking them down? I don't just do challenges for the sake of challenges.
  13. Bolt Strike

Really? So then what's the point of programming it in? We can't catch the ones that appear in the Max Raid battles so what's the point? Better drops?
  14. Bolt Strike

I think we reached the goal on Zeraora. I just started up another Zeraora raid and a shiny one showed up (we still can't catch them though). Since legendaries are typically shiny locked I think they programmed this in as an indicator that we reached the 1 million goal.
  15. Bolt Strike

You mean 5 Star non-Gigantamax Toxtricity? Because I did just fine against 3 Star Gigantamax, it goes down a lot easier. 5 Star though? Don't even think about it.
  16. Bolt Strike

5 Star Gigantamax Toxtricity is nearly impossible to do solo, it's ridiculous. Its attacks hit far too hard (and are mostly AoE attacks) and the NPCs are far too useless for you to usually last more than 2 or 3 turns against the thing. I did manage to defeat it once out of like, 10-15 tries, but...
Back
Top Bottom