Search results for query: *

1. Bolt Strike

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Yes, I do mean replacing rentals, and no, it's not prioritized by player order. I've had scenarios where multiple people have claimed it and the last person got it.
  2. Bolt Strike

What determines who gets to keep the caught Pokemon when multiple people want it? There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to who gets it.
  3. Bolt Strike

Just finished doing an Endless run, I got through 5 floors, almost got through a 6th, but we got wiped out by a Kyogre because there weren't any Electric or Grass type Dynamax Pokemon on that floor. You seem to get about 5 per Pokemon you defeat + 2 if you team up with another player (I defeated...
  4. Bolt Strike

Is there an easier way to get Beast Balls (or the Dynite Ore needed to buy it)? 150 is an absurd price for something that you'll most likely want/need in Dynamax Adventures, and I just used the one I got from the Ball Guy on a Guzzlord.
  5. Bolt Strike

Also, minor nitpick
  6. Bolt Strike

Just finished the quest involving Calyrex.
  7. Bolt Strike

Okay, now we're talking. Tunnel to the Top is exactly the kind of mazelike, multileveled cave I've wanted to see this entire game. Could do with more overworld puzzles, but the cave design is definitely getting better. It's been a long time since I've gotten anywhere close to lost in a cave.
  8. Bolt Strike

Read my previous posts. The issue is that it (and all of the other scraps of info) weren't enough to carry the presentation, not that I didn't want it.
  9. Bolt Strike

Whether or not it was leaked is besides the point. It being a minor QoL feature is the larger issue here.
  10. Bolt Strike

I'm not saying the video itself was cheap, it's the actual content revealed that was lacking.
  11. Bolt Strike

Wow, this presentation was even worse than I expected. I knew we probably wouldn't get much more info, but all they had to show was a minor QoL feature that was already leaked, details on a Galarian form that was previously revealed, the return of a cheap anime tie-in form, more pushing of...
  12. Bolt Strike

I picked up on that the moment I first entered. I wonder if some people just aren't used to 3D exploration games with a controllable camera? I've been playing games like that for almost 25 years, so getting my bearings in that kind of environment is second nature to me now, but this is new for...
  13. Bolt Strike

Astral Chain is probably the better deal of the two since it's a full game and has a large quantity and variety of content. This DLC offers a good amount IMO though, especially if you like exploring, collecting, and battling, so if you like those gameplay elements you'll probably enjoy it.
  14. Bolt Strike

Well, I caved in and bought it. The more I thought about it I was beginning to rethink whether or not it might be worth the money and ended up buying it. Maybe I was just talking myself into it, but no going back now. And... it's actually better than I thought it would be. Not amazing of...
  15. Bolt Strike

And considering Pokemon hasn't knocked anything out of the park since the jump to 3D, I'm not getting my hopes up there.
  16. Bolt Strike

So is there any actual sidequests in Isle of Armor? It's just Restricted Sparring and the Digletts and that's it? Eh, not sure that's worth the $30, even with Crown Tundra coming. I think I'm going to wait and see if there's anything more to Crown Tundra before buying the Expansion Pass. This...
  17. Bolt Strike

You know who Klara really reminds me of? Shinobu Kocho from Demon Slayer. Shinobu Kocho That's pretty much the first thought that popped in my head when she was revealed. Their designs are fairly similar with the butterfly motif. And Shinobu's personality would fit what we know about Klara...
  18. Bolt Strike

Eh, I'm feeling like the content will be disappointing as always. They're putting a lot of focus on the new Pokemon and forms, and there's not a lot of sidequests or extra features being covered, that doesn't bode well as far as these expansions extending the replay value. It sounds like the DLC...
Back
Top Bottom