Search results for query: *

1. Bolt Strike

What do you NOT miss about the older games?

Like prog rocker said, it talked too much. The problem with both Navi and the Rotom Dex is that they interrupt you too often to give you tutorials and advice that you don't really need. In addition, Rotom Dex tried too hard to be your friend, especially in USUM where it tried to force pointless...
  2. Bolt Strike

I think the Rotom Dex was a good concept with a poor execution. Rotom makes for a good digital assistant and we could definitely use a Pokemon equivalent of Siri or Alexa that could help you figure out where to go or search for dex information. The issue is that it's way too intrusive and keeps...
  3. Bolt Strike

Well part of the reason that HMs exist in the first place is to emphasize the theme of people and Pokemon working together, it creates more of a connection with your Pokemon if they have to help you explore the overworld instead of being able to explore it yourself. They were able to get away...
  4. Bolt Strike

Yeah, I think this would be the best way to go about it. Keep everything else the same but divorce the HMs from the moves, then let anyone in your party capable use the field abilities. I don't think you should be forced to keep certain Pokemon with you to use the field abilities though, then...
  5. Bolt Strike

They've really thrown the baby out with the bathwater when it comes to HMs. Yes, having to have Pokemon with certain moves was extremely irritating, but the field obstacles themselves have been disappearing along with them and that part of the formula needs to stay. The field obstacles add more...
  6. Bolt Strike

Having to go back to the Pokemon Center to access your boxes. I was uncertain about SwSh allowing you to access them from anywhere, but it's such a convenient feature that I can't see how I could do without it again, it eliminates so much tedium.
Back
Top Bottom