Search results for query: *

1. Bolt Strike

If You Could Change a Pokémon...

Then by that standard Meowth was only in 4 regions, and appeared as a regional variant in 2 of them. Meowth was not in the main game in Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos. Wobbuffet's had a few absences itself, it wasn't in the main game in Sinnoh, Unova, or Alola. As important as they've been in...
  2. Bolt Strike

Uh, what? If anything Combee not having an evolution makes more sense than Salandit. Male Combee mirrors how male drones just exist for mating and don't really grow or fight, last time I checked there aren't any salamanders that are like that.
  3. Bolt Strike

I think Dragonite is definitely open to regional variants that explore some of the other aspects of its lore and concept, I could see Dragon/Water, Dragon/Fairy, maybe even Dragon/Electric happening in future games. But the base line is fine as is. Dratini and Dragonite are just regular old...
  4. Bolt Strike

Another thing, instead of Coalossal, Carkoal evolves into a Pokemon called Locoalmotive, a rock shaped steam train. Coalossal never really fit the progression of that evolution line, since Rolycoly and Carkoal were based on wheeled devices, whereas Coalossal is a largely stationary creature. The...
  5. Bolt Strike

I think if you're going to give them any dual type, it should be Poison. Its dex entry indicates that the liquid in its cell membrane is highly toxic. Electric would be good for a variant though. Forgot about this one. Yeah, this is baffling.
  6. Bolt Strike

That probably should've been different to begin with yeah, and that's one of my biggest wishes, but it's not too late to get it. I can easily see Sunflora getting a regional variant in a future game that pushes the sun theme even further to the point of being able to channel fire. 40's too low...
  7. Bolt Strike

This one confuses me a bit. What about Gorebyss screams Fairy? If anything it leans more Psychic because it learns several Psychic moves.
  8. Bolt Strike

-Psyduck/Golduck should have been Water/Psychic. They're stated to have psychic powers and Psyduck's English name is literally psychic duck. -Ledian's stats should be more Attack based than Defense based. -Seviper should've gotten a signature ability as its HA along with Zangoose. In particular...
Back
Top Bottom