Search results for query: *

1. Bolt Strike

Speculation What Pokemon Would You Like to See Get a Regional Variant?

So where are the other winged horses that a pegasus/alicorn Pokemon would look similar to again?
  2. Bolt Strike

While I'm not super thrilled with Hisuian Growlithe, that's not on the top of my list of Pokemon that need a second regional variant. That would be Ponyta for me. We are in desperate need of a pegasus/alicorn Pokemon, and a Ponyta variant would be the simplest way to accomplish it. They'll...
  3. Bolt Strike

Not really, no. When they first started pairing Pinsir with Heracross in BW2, they stopped pairing it with Scyther. The last game Scyther was in a version exclusive pair with Pinsir was DP, other than that they've only been paired with each other in Kanto remakes. And they wouldn't be able to...
  4. Bolt Strike

Actually.... And really, in more recent generations they've kind of shifted to making Heracross a counterpart to Pinsir instead of Scyther (they were version exclusive pairs in BW2, XY, and the SwSh Expansion Pass, and in XY they both got Megas). So if you're looking towards a Pinsir variant...
  5. Bolt Strike

For some reason I keep thinking Grass for Tentacool/Tentacruel and having their tentacles become vines. IDK, my mind is weird sometimes. They could probably just do that for Unova remakes.
  6. Bolt Strike

I forgot another one, an Ice type variant of the Onix line as a reference to the Crystal Onix from the anime. Onix can be Ice/Rock and Steelix can be Ice/Steel.
  7. Bolt Strike

I love the idea of a baby form for Tauros/Miltank, but any reason for the typings? I would think Tauros would be better as Ground and/or Fighting.
  8. Bolt Strike

I forgot about this one. Hoothoot and Noctowl just scream Psychic/Flying, I'd love a Psychic/Flying variant.
  9. Bolt Strike

With regional variants sticking around for multiple generations, it seems this mechanic is here to stay. So what Pokemon would you like to see get a regional variant in a future game? What type would they be? Could they evolve? Here are some of my ideas: Ekans line- Ekans could be really good...
Back
Top Bottom