• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Bolt Strike

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

IDK, open world areas and detailed animations are nothing to sneeze at. And if that's what we got for LA, does that also mean SV is going to be equally barren? Yup, it'd be Gen 6 all over again when they skipped Z and went right to Gen 7 just so they could have it on the 20th anniversary.
  2. Bolt Strike

I'm calling it, these games are going to feel rushed. I cannot see them handling two large scale console games back to back well. Should've spent an extra year on this.
  3. Bolt Strike

If there's Legends DLC, we're going to get more concrete information than "coming soon". We're probably going to get actual details on what it entails and when it's coming (which will probably be sometime in the next few months). I think a Legends + DLC bundle is the "big game" for the holiday...
  4. Bolt Strike

If we get anything for Gen 9, it's probably going to be a vague teaser like "the next core Pokemon game is in development" like we saw in 2017/2018. Gen 9 is probably not this year, it's too soon after LA. Not as sure on New Snap DLC either because a year is typically a bit long a gap in between...
  5. Bolt Strike

It might not matter if they're being overworked in general, being asked to work overtime regardless of pay might be exhausting. They might be more willing to because it's Pokemon and they might be fans of the series, but even then, I wouldn't want to ask my employees to work overtime unless it...
  6. Bolt Strike

It doesn't outright rule out the possibility, but Nintendo and Pokemon typically don't air their presentations on weekends. In fact usually they air them Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. I assume this is out of convenience for people's school/work schedules. Do you want to be the poor SOB that...
  7. Bolt Strike

The fact that it's tomorrow smack dab in between some mobile related news, far away from Pokemon Day itself, with other unsubstantial news happening after it like a music video of all things, and without any announcement of news for BDSP and LA which are far more likely to get substantial news...
  8. Bolt Strike

BTW guys, I created a thread to discuss the topic of how Hisui matches up to present day Sinnoh: https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/hisui-in-relation-to-present-day-sinnoh-spoilers-for-location-names.291618/#post-7393073 I was actually thinking of making this thread for a while...
  9. Bolt Strike

Even if Veilstone City is in a different location from Veilstone Cape, that still doesn't mean that Turnback Cave's location is consistent between games. The discrepancy lies in relation to a major part of Hisui/Sinnoh's natural geography, namely its location relative to that bay on its East...
  10. Bolt Strike

There are still some glaring differences that an eruption can't entirely explain. Most notably, Turnback Cave is in a completely different spot in LA than it is in DPPtBDSP, for example. In Modern Sinnoh, it's nestled in that bay area, it'd be about where Gingko Landing is in LA. In LA, it's...
  11. Bolt Strike

It is, we already knew this from pre-release. Faster Pokemon get more turns in general, not just from using Agile Style.
  12. Bolt Strike

You can switch Pokemon, but at the cost of a turn. And sometimes if the opponent is faster, they can KO you before you even get the opportunity. Anyway, I stated around the 50s-60s and ended up grinding into the 70s and finally beating them.. The larger factor that helped me though, was...
  13. Bolt Strike

Yeah, I found out about the EL system and increased my party's ELs and just used a ton of Max Revives and that did the trick. I don't mind the challenge, it's just somewhat of a difficulty spike because you generally don't fight a lot of trainers with a full team of 6 and then suddenly you need...
  14. Bolt Strike

You need to use to search for it. It'll be hidden randomly somewhere in Crimson Mirelands, so it could take a while. Alternatively, you get a free one by completing a series of requests where Zeke in the Galaxy Headquarters asks you to search for her sister Wanda, but you won't be able to...
  15. Bolt Strike

And just when I thought Cresselia was bad, the end of the postgame arc is even worse. You have to fight Absolutely brutal way to end the game.
  16. Bolt Strike

Just caught Cresselia. Man that battle is some Grade A BS. Whoever thought it was a good idea deserves a Hyper Beam to the face, that is ridiculously OP.
  17. Bolt Strike

The NSFW artists are going to do what they're going to do regardless, avoiding that topic specifically for that reason would limit a lot of things by the same logic. You'd pretty much have to avoid making any kind of marriage or even any female or feminine looking character, and that's most...
  18. Bolt Strike

You seem to be contradicting yourself a bit here. Do you think there's going to be NSO or not? And again, I'm agreeing with you on that much. I just don't think this is concrete evidence that that's what they're doing.
  19. Bolt Strike

The article @takoyaki linked said that the ESRB indicates "in app purchases" if there's NSO support. It might not even be DLC. I do think Legends Arceus will get DLC, it's a large scale Game Freak project launching at a weird time and having DLC in the second half of the year could give it a...
  20. Bolt Strike

Actually they own the IP and its assets, TPC is responsible for managing the brand but if that relationship were to dissolve and Game Freak and Creatures went elsewhere, Nintendo would still own Pokemon. So they should care about the brand and its reputation. I do think perhaps they could smooth...
Back
Top Bottom