Search results for query: *

1. Bolt Strike

Wishlist Thread - What Would You Like to See in Future Games?

Updating my list now that SV's released with new ideas based on how the series has progressed: Again, probably going to take several generations to realize all of this, but I would like to see at least like, 3 of these crossed off each gen.
  2. Bolt Strike

I don't think that would be wise. The Battle Tower is generally designed for more competitively minded players, they want to battle using fully trained Pokemon, not with Pokemon they're still training up. The two battling systems serve entirely different purposes and they're not really compatible.
  3. Bolt Strike

So I was playing Genshin Impact and that game actually has a good way to handle EXP/leveling in an open world. The game has multiple different EXP systems. There's traditional level up for characters, but also level ups for weapons, level ups for moves (called Talents in that game, this might be...
  4. Bolt Strike

Oh also, I want to see the main games adapt Shadow Pokemon again. It's great that Go brought them back but the Shadow Pokemon mechanic deserves better than to be banished to mobile. Maybe even bring snagging back along with it, it was fun getting to break the "no catching other people's Pokemon"...
  5. Bolt Strike

One other thing I think would be neat would be to have a Splatfest type of mechanic. For those not familiar with Splatoon, the way it works is that every so often they have a theme between two conflicting things (for example, ketchup vs. mustard, order vs. chaos, etc.) and you pick a side. Then...
  6. Bolt Strike

After BDSP I think it's pretty clear that BW remakes are just going to be BW copy/paste jobs with almost nothing from BW2. And I'm definitely not buying that, BW shook things up in almost all of the wrong ways (except story, that was the only positive shakeup) and BW2 was closer to how BW...
  7. Bolt Strike

I feel like we get a new one of these threads every month after people get bored of the last thread and it gets buried over time. This is like what, the 5th one or something? I don't mind reposting when the older threads are dead, though (I also thought up some new ideas). Obviously don't...
Back
Top Bottom