Search results for query: *

1. Bolt Strike

Will Pokemon Legends Arceus get DLC?

I don't even think we get that much, if they were ready to announce a new game for November, why weren't they ready to announce DLC that's coming even sooner in June? And they don't really need something to tide us over for 10 months, they've had longer gaps than that without any new main game...
  2. Bolt Strike

Unfortunately with the announcement of SV, I think the ship has sailed for any substantive DLC. The short gap in between LA and SV makes it unwise to release any DLC in between, and if we were getting any, we'd probably know by now. LA seems to be done and Game Freak wants to move on to SV.
  3. Bolt Strike

I think they're encouraging you to release the duplicates as well, considering you get Grit items every time you do. That's probably why they limit the amount of pastures you have. I doubt they change the storage.
  4. Bolt Strike

I don't think it is too soon. We have the game and most of us have probably played a decent amount of it if not finished it. Now would actually be a great time to announce DLC since the game is still relevant and interest in the game is at its peak.
  5. Bolt Strike

Eyyyy, there's the Presents announcement we've all been waiting for. Hopefully all this speculation of DLC becomes reality on Sunday.
  6. Bolt Strike

Usually swamps have a bit more vegetation than Crimson Mirelands does. The areas that actually have the "swampy" mud puddles are drier, and feel more deserty than swampy. It's not actually a desert but it's close. Jungles tend to be dense forests, and neither of those two areas have the...
  7. Bolt Strike

I don't really see much point in doing that, especially if there's new areas. You'd want a new "hub city" to actually take place in those new areas, not an existing area. I think the mention of one of the camps turning into a village is just a lore tidbit to reference how some of the existing...
  8. Bolt Strike

I'm not quite sure if we'll get a desert area seeing as Crimson Mirelands is kind of like one (it's not quite a desert, but it is very sandy and rocky and looks an awful lot like one). A jungle would be cool though, I would maintain that we don't truly have one in the main series. Lush Jungle is...
  9. Bolt Strike

Spoiler bro. Arceus explicitly mentions that he sends you back in time to complete the dex. Why? That's what's unclear. Perhaps having a strong trainer help Laventon complete the dex helps the people of Hisui/Sinnoh befriend Pokemon and humans and Pokemon partnering together is of great...
  10. Bolt Strike

Okay, so I definitely think we're getting DLC. This game just came out a month ago and didn't benefit from a holiday season, I think releasing DLC sometime during the year and then selling a bundle for Holiday 2022 like with SwSh makes a lot of sense to squeeze more sales out of the game. As...
  11. Bolt Strike

We just received Legends Arceus last month and it's unclear what the plan is for the rest of the year. Seeing as how for the first time in the series, we received DLC for a Pokemon game in 2020 with the Sword and Shield Expansion Pass, the option that Legends Arceus could follow suit is now on...
Back
Top Bottom