Search results for query: *

1. Bolt Strike

what are somethings you don't like about pokemon legends arceus?

You might have, but not necessarily. If you're a speedrunner or just want to get to the end of the game you probably won't have engaged with most of the content. Ehh, that depends on how high up you are and whether or not you can freely control your elevation. If you're like, 10 feet/3 meters...
  2. Bolt Strike

Probably because flying would remove all skill from the exploration and navigation and make getting to your destination too trivial. If you can just fly everywhere then that reduces the incentive to walk on the ground, fight with or avoid Pokemon, look for items, battle trainers, and generally...
  3. Bolt Strike

Considering that you're sacrificing some BP and 1 extra PP for it, 3/10 isn't frequent enough for it to be much use. The extra turn is the only real benefit over using a normal move, if you're not getting the extra turn there's usually no point in using Agile Style over a normal move.
  4. Bolt Strike

Yeah, this is exactly how I use them too. The whole point of Agile Style is to let you perform more attacks in exchange for less power, but far too often I find myself unable to actually get multiple attacks when using Agile Style, so it defeats the entire purpose. So yeah, like you, I only...
  5. Bolt Strike

I have two problems that are probably related: having to catch multiple species of Pokemon for the Pokedex and the Hisui Dex is too small. The former is probably a way to pad out the game because the latter is an issue. I'm almost fine with the Hisui Dex as is, but there's a severe lack of...
Back
Top Bottom