Search results for query: *

1. Bolt Strike

Iono - Possible Trans representation?

Stuffing her shirt probably wouldn't work out well, her movements are way too dynamic in her streams, so they'd probably fall out. Also her shirt underneath the jacket is pretty skintight so it wouldn't look natural if she was just stuffing.
  2. Bolt Strike

This doesn't entirely rule things out, but you can see she has a bit of a.... fuller chest to keep things kid friendly, underneath her jacket in today's trailers. She could've just gotten surgery to look more feminine during her transition, but I do think it's more likely she's just cis at this...
  3. Bolt Strike

Unfortunately there's a political component at play, as the LGBT community isn't quite accepted worldwide and companies could get in trouble with governments in certain countries for LGBT representation (see here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_of_LGBT_issues). So that's up to the...
  4. Bolt Strike

I was actually thinking of making a joke about this myself but was worried about it being offensive to the transgender community (I actually even got a verbal warning from a mod on another site about this very issue which made me even more nervous about discussing it here where the staff strives...
Back
Top Bottom