Search results for query: *

1. BorealRookidee

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Kirlia is a perfectly okay Pokemon. Like many middle evolution, it suffers from the fact that it's pre-evolution is better because it's cuter and its evolution (both of them) is cooler because it's in its final, coolest stage. But Kirlia isn't bad. I just wish it wasn't such a letdown in battle...
  2. BorealRookidee

Epic guy that I would have used on my first SV playthrough had I played Violet instead of Scarlet. Fire-Ghost is an awesome type combo on every Pokemon that has it. Ceruledge is really cool in the anime right now, too. I just wish it had a better shiny. Seriously, why didn't Armarouge and...
  3. BorealRookidee

I love Talonflame and all, cool Pokemon, used on my first X playthrough, ect. BUT that name is lame. It should have been called "Pyregrine". Skorupi
  4. BorealRookidee

Alolan Marowak is one of my favorite Alolan forms. I used one on my first USUM playthrough, and Fire-Ghost is just inherently a cool type combo. I also really like the Fire trial and Alolan Marowak is obviously a big part of that. But my favorite memory with Alolan Marowak was predicting its...
  5. BorealRookidee

I find Jellicent really funny because it looks like a combination of an old baby toy I have and the Pringles guy. The image in my head of those two fusing to create Jellicent is just hysterical to me. Hisuian Decidueye
Back
Top Bottom