• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted. your ability makes people think you are a god and... the rest is history i wish i could pass my exams
  2. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted. but your hands break :-P i wish i didn't cough a lot
  3. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted. they get glued to your pencil holder i wish my roomate wasn't obsessive-compulsive
  4. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted. they are just bootleged copies of super smash bros i wish that every wish made here came true
  5. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted. you wished to die :p :giggle::LOL: i wish for a wish
  6. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Your parents discover this and kick u out of the house I wish I had a 3DS
  7. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted. its extremely limited I wish I can teleport
  8. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. But you only got 3 more wishes, and Mini ME wasted them :-P I wish for an idea for a wish to make here
  9. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the cure always exipres within an hour I wish to make a video on YouTube
  10. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You job is to clean a whole building. Sounds easy? Well, you are the only janitor! Good luck! :p I wish someone from these forums would follow me on Twitter
  11. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. But a group of people think the Earth should remain the way it was and they create a machine that will (hopefully) reunite all of the continents I wish Julian Assange was freed from what happened to him back at Europe
  12. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It was just a Ditto. I wish everyone here was active 24/7 (again lol)
  13. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Someone steals them. I wish I didn't need to make a wish to let this game continue.
  14. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Your friends and family keep on asking for it. I wish for motivation to do something...
  15. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. That's because you got fired I wish summer vacation lasted forever
  16. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The most fun thing to to now is to get eaten by a Guzzlord. Yay I wish for an XBox
  17. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. *Cuts off ^'s wings*. There! You can't fly anymore! I wish me and @Mine_turtle aren't the only people playing this game...
  18. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. I eat you. I wish for a kitten
  19. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You vomit it out hours later I wish I can control the minds of my parents
  20. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It creates a paradox, and a black hole appears above your house and swallows everything. Oops I wish rare candies were real
Back
Top Bottom