Search results for query: *

1. BorgyDudeMan

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

The chef owns them. He is quite fond of collecting marbles. WAITER!!! THERES A QUOTE IN MAH SOUP!!! I actually meant the opposite of a deathnote, where if you write a dead person's name in it, they will come back to life :-P
  2. BorgyDudeMan

*The waiter comes and flips to the cover of the notebook* A death note?! OMG! I WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE WITH THIS DEATHNOTE!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! WAITER!! THERE'S A LIFENOTE IN MAH SOUP!
  3. BorgyDudeMan

*An angel appears* Oh look! I found my wings! Thanks! :-) WAITER!! THERE IS A SMILEY FACE IN MAH SOUP!!!
  4. BorgyDudeMan

*The weather starts going crazy* WAITER!!! THERE'S A TYPHOON HAPPENING IN MAH SOUP!!!
  5. BorgyDudeMan

The chef parked his motorcycle indoors. Oops. WAITER!!! THERE'S A CORPSE OF THE MANAGER IN MAH SOUP!!!
  6. BorgyDudeMan

*Lillie arrives* Nebby! Why did you get out of the bag?! WAITER! THERE'S THE CORPSE OF A MODERATOR IN MAH SOUP!!!
  7. BorgyDudeMan

Why is there an Alolan Raichu here?!?! WAITER! THERE'S A DEAD ZORUA IN MAH SOUP!!!
  8. BorgyDudeMan

Please specify what is in your soup sir. WAITER! THERE'S A DEAD RAT IN MY SOUP!!!
  9. BorgyDudeMan

It appears that the Milotic is holding a Prism Scale... wait what... WAITER!! THERES A CORPSE OF @BlueYTMLG IN MAH SOUP!!!
  10. BorgyDudeMan

*A black hole appears in the soup and swallows everything in the restaurant, and later on, the whole world* WAITER! THERE'S A LIVE FEEBAS IN MY SOUP!
  11. BorgyDudeMan

*Snatches it* WAITER! THERE'S A DIARY IN MY SOUP!!! AND IT APPEARS TO BE OWNED BY THE MANAGER!!!
  12. BorgyDudeMan

Hey! That's the chef's copy of Pokémon Moon! Thanks for finding it! :-D WAITER! THERE'S A DEAD KITTEN IN MY SOUP!!!
  13. BorgyDudeMan

Happy birthday @TheCapsFan ! Happy birthday @TheCapsFan ! Happy birthday Happy birthday.... Happy birthday @TheCapsFan ! WAITER! THERE'S A VIRU- *The virus turns me into a zombie*
  14. BorgyDudeMan

*As you say it, the soup is filled with sand* Uhhhh... WAITER!!! THERE'S A BOOK CALLED "HOW TO ACT LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN" IN MY SOUP!!!!!!
  15. BorgyDudeMan

*Every mafia player pops out of the soup* WAITER!!! THERES A MASTER- *Gets caught in the Masterball*
  16. BorgyDudeMan

*Gets shot by the shotgun* WAITER!!! THERE'S TWO DEAD BODIES MAKING AN INAPPROPRIATE POSE IN MY SOUP!!!!
  17. BorgyDudeMan

That's illogical sir. (BTW @Junpei Tenmyouji I do play Geometry Dash but I suck at it...) WAITER! THERE'S A LIVE FEEBAS IN MY SOUP!
  18. BorgyDudeMan

Oooohhhhh a baby panda! :love::love::love: WAITER! THERE'S A BOOK CALLED "HOW TO DAB" IN MY SOUP!!!
  19. BorgyDudeMan

Did you throw that there sir? WAITER! THERES A LIVE MAGIKARP IN MY SOUP!!!!
  20. BorgyDudeMan

Don't worry! It's normal for all soups to have a wheel in them! :-D WAITER!!! THERE'S A MASTER---- *Gets caught in it*
Back
Top Bottom