Search results for query: *

1. Borjitasstoi

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

indeed glad to meet you and everyone this is my first experiencie watching thread evolving and i m feel kinda sad because hope i want soku reunite again
  2. Borjitasstoi

exacly its same but its pathetic how copy and paste same thing my first reaction obviously its pissed completely
  3. Borjitasstoi

meh i have enougth for way i dont care everyone its agreed with you comment ¿you want rekt me or deal with it or something? because i feel you try reduce absurd my argumento
  4. Borjitasstoi

or youtube sucks or people cant stand other people playing usum ¿ITS DIFFICULT WATCH SOMETHING WITHOUT HAVE PARANOID WILL BE REMOVED? my god... so close...
  5. Borjitasstoi

oh i have bad news for you spoiler phobic its impossible hide of information
  6. Borjitasstoi

my grandmother with azheimer can answer the question more decent than its "confuse" for player... he dont have any idea how trigger something with azure flute and thats it more easily put like event for trigger arceus and thats it in case not you need or pokesav or hex
  7. Borjitasstoi

people talking about azure flute and item can crash the game?
  8. Borjitasstoi

nope i believe its integration as i said theme resembles former part of the game medals and crystals in the context of the game hope still thinking execute well View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeHW4nU0xaE
  9. Borjitasstoi

Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon dataminers leak new, rare Pokémon
  10. Borjitasstoi

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lz5f-CrA5Y HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :eek::oops:
  11. Borjitasstoi

yeah is that true in fact music sounds like its former element of the game that means and finally game freak combine medals with kadunas without remove it hope execute well for make complete experiencie i m sad for my friend because he reject completely second parts of pokemon games he prefer 3...
  12. Borjitasstoi

G/S Was released already because i beat pokemon silver in japanese and removed the game
  13. Borjitasstoi

first its team aqua leader theme second theme its place when rainbow rocket appears in story not battle theme third its team magma leader theme fourth its cyrus theme fith gechis theme probraly most far complete track leaked sixth team flare grunt theme seventh ultra recon squad theme...
  14. Borjitasstoi

Hmm AustinJhonPlays? oooh these guy i recieved something with him shiny rotom
  15. Borjitasstoi

/vp/ - Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Leak Information - Pokémon - 4chan
  16. Borjitasstoi

really? just you almost killed me y'know
  17. Borjitasstoi

wait someone plays the game?
  18. Borjitasstoi

wo wo wo wo you sound so excited stop right now you became nervous its shrodinger...
  19. Borjitasstoi

poster are not complete and i suppose the coloring its for types ¿right? keep waiting guys i dont need any demo and i dont need any leak i would prefer await his deadline
  20. Borjitasstoi

USUM over 28.000 blocks = 3.4 GB
Back
Top Bottom