Search results for query: *

1. Borjitasstoi

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

i want my experiencie touch pokemon more realistic if anyone noticed tecnology of switch its certain actions have his touch sense
  2. Borjitasstoi

its "insomnia"
  3. Borjitasstoi

my fight its i dont want old starters NEW GEN NEW STARTERS i dont want unove ones or kanto ones i want new region ones if do you want put more old starters put for secondary choice por make your team more easily like in x y but the first choice its the most important foremost for me nothing less
  4. Borjitasstoi

gen 8 with 5 gen starters are so stupid for me
  5. Borjitasstoi

bold = agreed with you
  6. Borjitasstoi

my god y hate that photo i m tyred the same thing all the time... its not your fault but its for others because its equal for guile theme fits in everything and NO its so so blame
  7. Borjitasstoi

VOICE ACTING IN POKEMON ¿WHA THE HELL? no really the idea of battle system are more reasonable right now than a voice acting my bad in pokemon expect fits nothing -.-
  8. Borjitasstoi

*stay tuned*
  9. Borjitasstoi

how you be possitive and so excited? my god i lost completely the hype and i m burned the point questioning i am really pokemon fan and really how nintendo its right now maybe its i am overttached in nostalgia and 2 screen format for long time and the idea you can games and dlcs with any cost...
  10. Borjitasstoi

i dont know how be feel hyped i m not interested in switch in this moment until you can put custom firmware and you can have someting similiar like freeshop and expand your sd 2TB and make free online by exploits greetings
  11. Borjitasstoi

>be me >people talking about nintendo switch >people postings clickbaits >people posting memes telling stop for clickbaiter videos >the conclusion of all its i dont get it nothing
  12. Borjitasstoi

Quilava never evolved
  13. Borjitasstoi

look
  14. Borjitasstoi

i was tyred for waiting and recieve the same thing... i dont know but i feel switch dont have my interest anymore i feel so confortable with my 3ds and i hate how people telling the most rude and cold way telling 3ds are dead aniway good day
  15. Borjitasstoi

let me se... >Ash goes battle royal >Ash lost battle royal
  16. Borjitasstoi

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=108&v=jj9ClaJ2j_w
  17. Borjitasstoi

this words are needed and important OP put this seriously off topic :*reading points* reminded forocoches and certain points the rules are joke because basically people attack other personally and averyone have bad faith and everyone its troll impressive the difference of forums and creme of...
  18. Borjitasstoi

generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks/New Movie impressions
  19. Borjitasstoi

i like the idea new eeve evolution its flying pokemon and liza seems pretty well hope his peronality in action dont dissapoint me
  20. Borjitasstoi

the movies nowadays its from old legends.... >too much original 10/7.8
Back
Top Bottom