Search results for query: *

1. Boss1708

Generation VI: The Future

Exactly. I am personally fine with either Gen VI or Gen VII, but not with some hybrid that's supposed to be Gen VI, but instead of connecting all the games in Gen VI, it makes the previous four games feel cheated, and almost online unplayable.
  2. Boss1708

If we get Z and it's even less compatible with the previous two games, then please stop calling it Gen VI. In fact, stop using the term "generation". A generation needs at least SOME decent compatibility between it's games. Have you even thought about online compatibility?
  3. Boss1708

Magiana > Magearna By the way, I really hope that HeartSoul object has to do with HGSS remakes. XD
  4. Boss1708

I love your predictions. Keep it up xDDDDD
  5. Boss1708

I could care less how they decide to call it, they just need to reveal the next game soon xDDDD Also, Mageana is a good name.
  6. Boss1708

I think ORAS left no justifications for an Emerald game. A Hoenn revisit, unrelated to Emerald, is more viable. But again, it doesn't make sense after ORAS, which represented Hoenn fantastically well already. A Kalos game, or a Kanto game are the only viable options for the Anniversary imo.
  7. Boss1708

I have acknowledged many times that a new gen might be comming, but every time I think of this possibility, it just doesn't feel right. Every generation has had more than one game set in the new region in that gen, and I would say Kalos is one of the gens that needs it a lot. So many loose ends...
  8. Boss1708

So option 2 or 3 then XD
  9. Boss1708

Possible explanations for Magiana atm, ordered by probability, from most likely to least: 1. Magiana is a Gen VII Pokemon. It is teased before the last Gen VI game, just like Munchlax during Gen III. 2. Magiana is a Gen VII Pokemon. It is teased just before Gen VII is announced. We are going...
  10. Boss1708

Gen VII confirmed. Z confirmed. Magiana Version confirmed. I need to calm down xD
  11. Boss1708

Said Mr Know- it - all Perfect
  12. Boss1708

New Pokemon.
  13. Boss1708

They are not shared though. Besides, a new professor isn't a big deal. We have had new gym leaders already, just not an entire set of them. And I understand what you mean perfectly, but do not buy it
  14. Boss1708

Oh, really? That reminds me of the Battle Frontier attitude of some (not many) fans. Fans: "Wh- wh- what? No Battle Frontier in ORAS?" They better add it in DLC. Masuda: "The Battle Frontier isn't interesting for today players" Fans: "Nah, he will add it anyway. DLC is sure to come". Masuda...
  15. Boss1708

Well, I have always admired how relatively conservative Game Freak have always been with their Pokemon games, and I hope they continue like that in the future. All those modernizations some fans constantly want, kinda disturb me, personally. If something is fine the way it is, then don't fix...
  16. Boss1708

I find it surprising how some fans are never satisfied with the current state of the games. The graphical/engine jump between Gen V and VI is the biggest jump the franchise has ever experienced, and people are still complaining and want the next engine as soon as possible, and treating the 3DS...
  17. Boss1708

Actually, if DS games are not compatible with the next handheld console, I can see the sales of 3DS's increasing due to nostalgic fans wanting to enjoy their DS classics, as well as their current games. PD who do you mean xD
  18. Boss1708

Care to elaborate?
  19. Boss1708

Yeah no, Gen V on the DS made sense. They had mastered the technology of the DS, so they worked faster, and created BW in two years, when they usually take three for debut generation games. If Gen V was on the 3DS, BW's quality would have been lower, probably. What they did was smart: First...
  20. Boss1708

That sounds much better. Anyway, I hope the 3DS stays around for as long as possible, cause I personally like it. And we also got the New 3DS too.
Back
Top Bottom