Search results for query: *

1. Boss1708

American Politics Thread

Let's ask some more Jews first, before we decide whether Omar is anti-Semitic or not...
  2. Boss1708

American Politics Thread

Even her own party (Democrats) criticized Omar for her anti Semitic comments...
  3. Boss1708

American Politics Thread

Her antisemitic comments?
  4. Boss1708

American Politics Thread

You mean Jews? Are you implying it's ok to be anti-semitic?
  5. Boss1708

American Politics Thread

I know what you're talking about because these Marxist atrocities happened in Communist Bulgaria as well. There was a whole web of concentration camps. You can google "Belene Concentration Camp". It's where the Communist regime sent literally anyone who dared to disagree with them. They were...
  6. Boss1708

American Politics Thread

Ilhan Omar is an anti-Semite if I ever saw one.
  7. Boss1708

American Politics Thread

No. Nice try, but BEFORE that happened... This post was the first mention of Marxism yesterday, and you made it. You are aware that people can just go a few pages back and check who mentioned Marx, Marxism, Marxists first, right? So there's no point in trying to deny that you derailed this...
  8. Boss1708

American Politics Thread

Ok, so... First you bait me... Then you insult me... You ask me to stop derailing the thread that you derailed by bringing Marx into the discussion yesterday... And then you quickly change the topic, after being the person who originally derailed the whole thread. You sure are a pro. (and...
  9. Boss1708

American Politics Thread

And Mainstream left doesn't like your Marxist propaganda either :) You couldn't even give a single counterargument to anything that the video I posted says about Marx. And of course you couldn't, because this video exposes Karl Marx by... quoting Karl Marx himself.
  10. Boss1708

American Politics Thread

You won't need to continue selling your anti-right propaganda to people, because I'm not going to continue posting here, at least not any time soon. And now, you are going to be put on the ignore list (the first time I'm using it on Bulbagarden).
  11. Boss1708

American Politics Thread

No? What I'm saying is that "even a broken clock gives the correct time twice a day". This video is true, and Karl Marx is one of the most dangerous ideologues in history, regardless of who posted this video, and where they stand on the political spectrum.
  12. Boss1708

American Politics Thread

I don't care about Prager U, so I won't bother watching your video about them. This Karl Marx video is true, and I hope more people here watch it, and realize what he really did to the world.
  13. Boss1708

American Politics Thread

But I don't even care if Prager U is alt-right or regular right. Their Karl Marx video is spot on, either way. And that's what makes you uncomfortable and makes you resort to "b-but alt right!"
  14. Boss1708

American Politics Thread

Let's call every "right" media "alt-right" and let's hope intelligent people don't notice it. Nice tactics (y)
  15. Boss1708

American Politics Thread

There is nothing far-right about this video. It's the plain truth about your precious Karl Marx.
  16. Boss1708

American Politics Thread

You brought Marxism into yesterday's discussion. Now deal with it, and don't act all surprised if the thread does get locked. I suggest you to calm down, and stop shouting alt-right at anyone who disagrees with you. I couldn't care less about Prager U and their political views, but their...
  17. Boss1708

American Politics Thread

And you caused it, by bringing Marxism into yesterday's discussion. After the subject was dropped a week ago. I currently live in Bulgaria, Eastern Europe. You should fact check first. :) Enjoy! View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UhEkJ4noN68 I see you really can't handle a debate without...
  18. Boss1708

American Politics Thread

Marxism is a very dangerous belief system, that was at the very core of the Communist massacres during the 20th century, that killed millions of innocent people worldwide, especially in Russia (Lenin, Stalin) and China (Mao), among many others like Cambodia, South America, and the entire Eastern...
  19. Boss1708

American Politics Thread

People are just trying too hard to find racism everywhere. Just to be clear, I am sure dog whistling exists. But when it's so subtle that most people don't get it, chances are, it wasn't a dog whistle to begin with.
  20. Boss1708

American Politics Thread

It's not racist, because rats and infestations have to do with poverty, which is not exclusive to any race.
Back
Top Bottom