Search results for query: *

1. Boss1708

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Thanks again man! I am gonna follow your advice. And about where I am gonna use Samurott, I am mainly using him in the Battle Maison. And occasionally on the Battle Spot and PSS.
  2. Boss1708

Thanks! So would you say that investing the 252 EVs in HP rather than Speed is not viable? My issue with investing 252 in Speed is tjat with just 70 base speed, would he be able to outspeed many Pokemon? Also, considering his HP is very good, wouldn´t it be wiser to invest 252 there instead in...
  3. Boss1708

Hey guys, I am currently training a Samurott in ORAS. He is already levelled up to level 50, and is Modest, with 6 perfect Ivs. However, I have doubts about the EV investment. I know 252 EVs will go in Special Attack, but I don´t know what to do with the rest of the EV spread. I doubt between...
  4. Boss1708

Thanks to you too! You explained it perfectly. I am glad it is not a glitch xD What surprises me is I find it now, after more of 500 hours between Gen VI games LOL Probably because I don't use Substitute a lot myself. Thanks again! :)
  5. Boss1708

Are you serious???? How is this the first time I am hearing this!?!? I thought only the infiltrator ability could go through a Substitute? So does this mean moves like Supersonic or Sing also go through a Substitute? Also, is it normal that the Substitute didn't fade until Marowak fainted...
  6. Boss1708

Hey, I was battling at the Battle Maison yesterday, and something weird happened. My Galvantula ignored Marowak's Substitute. Is this a glitch or am I missing something? I went for Bug buzz, and istead of this move fainting Marowak's Substitute, it damaged him as if he was not behind a...
  7. Boss1708

But does it count as a win for me or just doesn't count as a match at all?
  8. Boss1708

My question is for PSS Battles. When somebody is losing and turns off his console before tha match has finished, does it count as a loss for both players or only for the playaer that turns off the console? This is both about normal combats and Battle Spot ones. It happens often to me...
  9. Boss1708

@Lunacy Fringe Thanks! My idea is to use a Mega Metagross that is bulky, because if I invested 252 in Speed, he becomes quite frail and faints relatively quickly. Thats why I was thinking of investing 252 in Attack and 252 in HP, and to compense his lack of Speed investment with Rock polish...
  10. Boss1708

Hey guys, I need some help with a calculation: can you tell me which one is faster: a Mega Metagross with adamant nature and 252 Speed EVs, or an adamant Mega Metagross with 0 speed EVs after a ROCK POLISH? Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom