Search results for query: *

1. Boss1708

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Hey guys, a question: I have finally decided to take ORAS Super Secret Bases seriously and build a great base, and fill my game with level 100 pokemon bases, good puzzles, etc. Now, the issue is that I thought that once I get a good Secret Base and save it to my "favourites" list, I can have...
  2. Boss1708

I am hearing SM leave a lot of unfinished points, like different NPCs saying "I am going to build something here one day" or "this will become a giant fossil location one day" or Mina saying she will make a trial, etc. And I am also hearing speculation that those squares are building squares...
  3. Boss1708

Ok, please let me know how it works on your 2DS when you get it. :)
  4. Boss1708

Hello. Is anybody playing SM on a 2DS? I want to know if there are any major performance issues. I heard that Double and Multi battles in SM are actually worse than Triple/Rotation battles in XY/ORAS!!! Is this true? What about Battle Royal battles? Also, how long are the black screens when...
  5. Boss1708

My questions: 1. I heard Red and Blue cannot be recruited at the Battle Tree, because they are the Bosses of Singles and Doubles, respectively. Can all other important NPCs at the Battle Tree be recruited? And do you only fight them once, or if you don´t recruit them they will keep reappearing...
  6. Boss1708

I ask only about Emerald, actually. Excuse me xD So does anyone know how often do Gym Leader rematches happen in Emerald? I always thought those are daily, but idk.
  7. Boss1708

How often can you rematch the Gym Leaders in Pokemon Emerald? Is it limited to once a day, or can you rematch the same Gym Leader more than once a day? What about Wally? Can you rematch him more than once a day? From my experience, during my Emerald playtime, I would usually get around 2 gym...
  8. Boss1708

I was wondering, does anyone know why were female Triathletes not included in ORAS? Only male Triathletes appear in ORAS, whereas female Triathletes appeared in RSE as well. Is there a reason for this exclusion, or it's just a random thing Game Freak decided? For example, female Psychics were...
  9. Boss1708

Sure, it's fine, thanks :)
  10. Boss1708

Hey, I will explain what I meant: In Pokemon Emerald, when you enter that room inside the Contest Hall in Lilycove, you see not one, but various Contests taking place simultaneously, each with its own stage, crowd, judge and participants, etc... So my question is, in RS, in the 4 different...
  11. Boss1708

Thanksm that;s exactly what I meant! And, do you only see this one contest taking place, or all five contests, like in Emerald...
  12. Boss1708

In Pokemon Emerald you can explore the Contest Hall in the overworld, when not participating in the Contests yourself, and talk to the participants and spectators of the different Contests. Can you do the same in the original RS? Or only in Emerald? I saw on a youtube video that there is an...
  13. Boss1708

I don't remember to have changed my console's time or date and I haven't put the game in a different console either. I don't know what could the reason be. I hope my game isn't messed up. o_O
  14. Boss1708

The Mirage Spots in my Alpha Sapphire game don't seem to reset. I have had the same Mirage Island for four days. What's wrong?
  15. Boss1708

Hey, I am trying to check if my White 2 is original. It is a UK version. The informatio on the box is: TWL P IRDO TSA-TWL-IRDO-UKV MODEL NO. : NTR-031 The info on the front of the cart itself is: TWL-IRDO -EUR The information on the back of the cart itself is: NTR-031. IRDONOJ11 Could...
  16. Boss1708

Thanks Crow! Counting the EVs myself sucks, tbh...
  17. Boss1708

I need breeding advice for BW2! I am aiming for a team of competitive 5iv Pokemon to challenge both the Battle Subway and PWT, and I don't know if it will be too difficult without the Gen VI additions I am used to. Especially for EV Training spots... How can I get perfect spreads without Gen...
  18. Boss1708

@White Crowat @Arcalargo will the 3DS time mechanism function indefinitely though?
  19. Boss1708

This is a more technical question, but will Time- Based events, daily events, etc work indefinitely for the 3DS games? Is there a possibility of those events stopping in the future, like what happened with the GB/GBC/GBA games?
  20. Boss1708

I have done the Multi Battles myself and that´s why I thought one pair battles you in normal multi and an other pair in super multi. But according to Bulbapedia, each one of the four Chateleines, has a quote for both Normal Multi and Super as well, suggesting that they all can appear in both...
Back
Top Bottom