Search results for query: *

1. B

What's the last dream you had?

I dreamt that I was making an advert for three different types of biscuits, which I was hoping would go viral on YouTube.
  2. B

I dreamt that I laying in my bed, upset that it was morning and I still hadn't got to sleep yet. What a relief it was to wake up and find out that it was just a bad dream.
  3. B

I dreamt that a Gen VI Pokemon was revealed. It was a big, ferocious green dragon thing. I wasn't very impressed, hope it wasn't a vision of the future.
  4. B

I dreamt I was watching Wreck-It-Ralph. I've been looking forward to seeing the movie, but I didn't think it would invade my subconscious like this. I can't really remember any details from the dream. Er, I think Batman was in it? (Even though he's not a video game character)
  5. B

I dreamt about Pokemon White 2 and Castlevania: 64. The first one, I understand because I've been playing the game like crazy lately, but Castlevania: 64? I haven't played the game in years. One thing I remember clearly was Victory Road being some sort of temple, and fighting Dracula's final...
  6. B

I dreamt that I was playing Pokemon Black 2. For some reason, everywhere in Unova was accessible from the beginning, and there was a level 2 Meoletta found near the beginning town. (Which was the Village Bridge, I think) The battle system was just like Pokemon Conquest, and I remember getting...
  7. B

I dreamt I was playing a new version of Pokemon Silver. I think it was called Fortified Silver, and it had platform sections in the game. (There was a huge mountain between Blackthorn City and New Bark Town. I also remember going round a neighbour's house where there was Star Wars music playing...
  8. B

I dreamed that my dad used my laptop and managed to damage it so badly, its shell had fallen off. I was relieved to wake up and discover it was just a dream.
Back
Top Bottom