Search results for query: *

1. B

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

You're right, edited it. Thanks for the heads up
  2. B

I think she'll for sure get his moment in the Finals. Maybe against Dragapalt
  3. B

The only ones that I really am meh about being Champion level Pokemon are Sirfetch'd and Dracovish honestly. Pikachu been that good for a while and Lucario got development enough that I'm ok with it. Don't really have a problem with Dragonite and Gengar. If you catch two OP Pokemon like those...
  4. B

In the preview, Lance is using Dragonite, Gyarados, and Hydreigon
  5. B

I think there isn’t much discourse over him but I do think he’s very liked. And even though Emerald did make Wallace the champ, Steven was still the stronger post-game super boss. Felt more like a GSC situation where even though Lance was technically the champion, most fans treat Red as the champ
  6. B

Yea it’s for sure popularity based. I wouldn’t honestly be surprised if he’s ahead of Leon and even Cynthia honestly. This isn’t exactly a statistical measure at all but when the M8 was announced, the JP twitter posted each individual champion and Steven had by far the most likes. It went Steven...
  7. B

What's wrong with Steven being #3? I get Leon and Cynthia being stronger but Diantha def felt weaker in XY and it's not a shocker that they had him beat Lance off-screen. Also, he does have the popularity advantage over many of the other trainers
  8. B

See I get this but I don't think anime narrative should be the only thing that counts here. One of the biggest things that is hyping this up so much is the existence of a tournament with game champions. Even if Ash and Steven don't have a connection, many fans do have one with Steven so the fact...
  9. B

I don't mind it that much since researchers are still shown to be great trainers in their own right throughout the franchise and it made sense to me that Gary himself would improve at battling even if he doesn't do it competitively anymore. He probably still had to battle wild Pokemon and...
  10. B

I don't mind Iris improving a lot and becoming champion in two sagas since that is what I wanted for Ash back in Johto. She's just did what he should have done as far as I'm concerned. But I also would have liked Gary to become Kanto Champion off-screen so I actually like matching stuff up with...
  11. B

I don't even think Ash needed to leave the show. And honestly, I don't think it would have been believable for him to take down Cynthia at that point in the show. The Elite 4 and her especially were shown to be significantly stronger than Ash and Paul that season. But I do think battling her and...
  12. B

They really did miss their chance in Kalos IMO. Ash should have beat Alain and then challenged Diantha and lost. Would still show he has work to do but shown great progression. It'll still be cool if it got its revenge but it will def be overshadowed by the Leon fight. Despite all my misgivings...
  13. B

Personally, I think I'd prefer Ash vs. Alain the more I think about it because I fear the alternative would be Alain beating Steven in the first round which rubs me the wrong way. Also, I want to see Leon vs. Steven Unfortunately, I still do think it will be Ash vs. Lance but we shall see
  14. B

I don't think it's delusional at all but I do agree with the people you've chosen will be the trainers Ash battles in Masters 8
  15. B

Yup. And when Bea was finally defeated, it showed a new graphic with the remaining 4. That made me even more sure that Ash would eventually battle everyone in this picture
  16. B

Nah it's mostly just the graphics they've shown this whole time. Bea, Raihan, Lance, Cynthia, Leon. I'm gonna ride and die with this prediction lol. Feel free to quote if I end up being wrong
  17. B

We'll see, I might end up being wrong. I have had a feeling about his 3 opponents in the Masters 8 this entire series so I'll stick with it until I get proven wrong
  18. B

G-Max Charizard fighting Mega Charizard is reason enough. Many of the battles not involving Ash in the tournament won't have connections. Alain/Steven is the only one I can think of that actually has build up from before
Back
Top Bottom