• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. B

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

Pokemon hasn't aimed at only boys ever. There are many Pokemon that are clearly aimed at appealing to younger girls and older woman. Hell, Pikachu was chosen as a mascot in the first place because they felt it appealed to both boys and girls. The anime might give that impression since female...
  2. B

So far I'm cautiously optimistic. It seems like this could be a tighter story since they have a single storyline planned for this gen before switching to new characters. I got my fingers crossed that this means we get good character development. Also, I hope Sprigatito doesn't end up being like...
  3. B

IMO I don't think Ash really needs to make cameos. If they're going to have new protagonists, it's best for a completely fresh start. The first episode can have the lead watching Ash vs. Leon on TV but after that, I don't think they need to include Ash here and there. Unless, the ratings...
  4. B

It's possible but the Pokemon franchise itself has had female battlers front in center for a long time now in the games (since Gen 2) and side content like Masters and the web animations like Pokemon Evolutions. It wouldn't surprise me if they're finally gonna refresh anipoke itself to match up...
  5. B

If Riko is the lead, I don't think she can be compared to any old companion. She will likely be the primary battler and the one who's goal involves having the most fights. That's something we haven't seen in the anime because Ash was always the MC and had that role. If she takes the player...
  6. B

The writers had written themselves into a corner for a while. It was clear that by Kalos that Ash losing in contrived ways was just going to make fans angrier than ever and that said writing was starting to feel artificial so they had him become a champion in Alola and even defeat a game...
  7. B

Deleted my post since it might be BS. It had a lot of upvotes so I assumed someone had doublechecked it. That's on me, my bad
  8. B

The new girl is def not Ash's daughter. In fact, I think she and the other kid are only protagonists for the next 3ish years. I think from here on out, main characters will rotate every region/gen. I think this because her starter is a Gen 9 starter which wouldn't fit in future gens so they'll...
Back
Top Bottom