Search results for query: *

1. Bug Catcher Wade

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) To get the Heracross/Pinsir Mega Stones in Canada, I hear you have to agree to get the newsletter from your trainer profile on Pokemon.com is that this?: And if not, how can I get Heracronite in Canada?
  2. Bug Catcher Wade

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Has the poketransfer opened? Or a trial period for some people? A passerby from Japan is offering to trade me stuff like Togepi and Beldum, which I didn't think you could get in X or Y yet.
  3. Bug Catcher Wade

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) thank you!
  4. Bug Catcher Wade

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Where do you find your rival in Kiloude City? I've been all over and never battled her. thanks
  5. Bug Catcher Wade

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) So here's a related puzzler, The mother (A female Quilladin in a Timer Ball that I got from Korea on GTS) has it's hidden ability, Bulletproof. A hidden ability can only be passed down by the mother, but not if the father is a ditto. All...
  6. Bug Catcher Wade

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) So the baby's come in the same ball as the mother, regardless of what you have in your bag? Thanks.
  7. Bug Catcher Wade

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I have more regular Pokeballs in my bag than anything else, How would the mother have gotten into a timer ball to begin with? Chespin is either given to you in a pokeball or bred from a Chespin that was given to it's OT in a pokeball.
  8. Bug Catcher Wade

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I got a female Quilladin on GTS and bred it. All of the eggs and baby Chespin are now contained in timer balls. Why timer balls of all things?
  9. Bug Catcher Wade

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) in a random matchup Wi-Fi battle, when all the pokemon are levelled out to lvl. 50, do they retain the same stats as whatever level they were? I feel like my actually-lvl. 50 pokemon are being consistently creamed by strangers' allegedly-lvl. 50...
  10. Bug Catcher Wade

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) That's all? Thanks!
  11. Bug Catcher Wade

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) My Black Version was set up to use Wi-Fi on my DS lite, but it doesn't connect in my home. I always had to go to the library and use the internet there. Now, I have a 3DS, and it is able to connect at home. To switch my game over to use the GTS and...
  12. Bug Catcher Wade

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Thanks How about on a DS lite? I've heard those aren't region locked.
  13. Bug Catcher Wade

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Will a copy of Black2 or White2 bought in the United Kingdom work on a 3DS bought in Canada?
  14. Bug Catcher Wade

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Black and white didn't have a vs seeker. Do Black and White 2 have way to rebattle trainers? thanks
Back
Top Bottom