• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. BugCatcherinVF

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

I think we should have faith that eventually big franchises will bring in nonbinary characters. If we are so defeated in never expecting it, franchises will never go to the trouble of giving such things. I wanna trust Pokémon a little bit with this. The franchise has been decent with trans...
  2. BugCatcherinVF

Now that Ash became the Alolan champion, maybe Gary became the Kantonian champion off-screen.
  3. BugCatcherinVF

Since Moon (from the game/manga) hasn't showed up in the anime, I hope she is the Alolan character we see in gen VIII.
  4. BugCatcherinVF

I'd rather he'd not leave at all, but an AU ash it's not him. So, between those two choices, I'd take the one that doesn't cancel this ash from continuity. Also it might allow him to grow up, which is something I'd like to see.
  5. BugCatcherinVF

Between an AU ash and a new character, I'd take the new character because it would at least mean that our ash could come back one day, maybe just for the occasional cameo or series, maybe grown up, but we would at least be able to have bits of his future and he would exist in the continuity.
  6. BugCatcherinVF

gigamax in the main game comes from pokemon go raids, so go's influence is in the main feature of gen 8
  7. BugCatcherinVF

like... if Ash is to retire, I see no reason why they had to de-age him. They could have just made him end his anime career at 18 or something. Sun and moon would have worked with high-schoolers.
  8. BugCatcherinVF

i'm dying at "there's no need to assume the worst" because every possibility seems so bad that, ok i'm not assuming the worst, but it doesn't seem like it can be too far from the worst o_O
  9. BugCatcherinVF

Guys I'm so confused is this the 1st of April.
  10. BugCatcherinVF

I feel like passing from 2D to CGI should not be just a consideration of money/time. As styles, they are so different from each other, that one is basically changing what kind of art the audience is getting and the change might make whole audiences leave. For example I like drawings and would go...
  11. BugCatcherinVF

My last minute predictions are Ash+Gloria+Another female companion(Nessa?), and Clemont returning as an occasional companion.
  12. BugCatcherinVF

And the Gym leader could be from a previous generation (Clemont!)
Back
Top Bottom