Search results for query: *

1. BugCatcherinVF

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Does Koharu go to an actual (not pokemon) school?
  2. BugCatcherinVF

It seems like Gou might be a bit into technology.
  3. BugCatcherinVF

Imo, if they were planning on eventually replacing him, he should have grown 1 year per region, so that they could send him off for gen 9. If they were planning on keeping him they should have made him an eternal 14 years old since BW and then after another decade or so an eternal 16 old and...
  4. BugCatcherinVF

If Satoshi is 10 it just becomes unimaginable that he has done anything more than max 2 regions of travels. An eternal 14 years old would be ok for a kids show too, but it would allow you to imagine that Satoshi as made at least A NUMBER of travels, maybe not all of them, but at least you don't...
  5. BugCatcherinVF

If the interview says that two boy protagonists and no girl is confirmed I honestly don't see who thought this could be a good idea. If Pokémon wasn't my favourite franchise I would straight up stop watching for the gender imbalance that was already there getting worse.
  6. BugCatcherinVF

This gen I found the anime really well written and well animated, so I feel like the 145 episodes we have got are barely enough. When the region is good less than 100 episodes are a waste and something like Galar could have easily had 200 episodes considering that in the UK there are three...
  7. BugCatcherinVF

since ash is still 10 he will say "i left a ball here last month not sure he had time to solve the mystery."
  8. BugCatcherinVF

the anime animates and gives a personality to the pokemon and then you want to buy them a lot more. the anime brings the region to a whole new life, it's not just about anime exclusive characters.
  9. BugCatcherinVF

I think after 20 years what actually sells merchandise is the wonder of the new region regardless of the media. And so there should be a maximum focus on the new region. I play go every day and I'm sure it makes a lot of money for niantic and tpc, but I never bought merchandise because I had...
  10. BugCatcherinVF

He will mature but still be 10. That is what I cant reconcile.
  11. BugCatcherinVF

Given Gou's colours, Dragon evo?
  12. BugCatcherinVF

Every new piece of information about this series seems to me a bad idea. I hope it doesn't last more than 20 episodes and then we go to Galar.
  13. BugCatcherinVF

Even if XY and SM were dramatically different in style, you could still think of SM Ash as someone who had gone through all of XY and other regions. The same Ash as far as background is concerned.
  14. BugCatcherinVF

Heavey spoilers about the end of Sun and Moon? Let me repropose my crazy theory that Nyaheat becomes Gou instead of Gaogaen. He has the colours and he has the red striped hair clips. The names of the evolution are similar. I was thinking that Satoshi is probably going to win against Kukui...
  15. BugCatcherinVF

I mean, they cannot expect not to scare people when they introduce another protagonist without being clear as to their role.
  16. BugCatcherinVF

The colours really are a problem. Red and black are among my least favourite colours and a protagonist should reflect a variety of tastes. For example Satoshi has the colours of all starters: blue, red, green, yellow. He's more varied and that helps make him a protagonist for everyone.
  17. BugCatcherinVF

Honestly I'm not into the concept of them revisiting older regions at all, if not just a couple of them for a couple of episodes. These kind of things should be done in spin-offs. Also I have trouble warming my heart to Gou for several reasons like 1) fear he takes Satoshi's place 2) the second...
  18. BugCatcherinVF

I've seen a poster with them travelling with lugia on Reddit, wasn't that the leak everyone laughed about because Ash had a crush on a girl? Where can I see that full leak?
  19. BugCatcherinVF

I'm here for crazy detective pikachuesque reveals. My offering: Instead of evolving in Gaogaen, Nyaheato evolves in in Go.
  20. BugCatcherinVF

heart and soul could be about gold and silver, so johto
Back
Top Bottom