Search results for query: *

1. B

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion (older seasons)

He did Blastoise later on in the 4Kids run (like Gary's Blastoise, for instance)
  2. B

In an email conversation I had with Michael Haigney, he confirmed Neesha was voiced by Amy Birnbaum, and that he provided the voice of her Blastoise Shellshocker. Which I kinda had a feeling about already, but now you know.
  3. B

I believe the Parasect in the same episode retained its Japanese voice, but maybe for something in the background. And yeah, I'm certain they took over those roles at a later date, much like Blastoise.
  4. B

In this recent interview with Haigney, he did a little sizzle reel of some of the Pokemon he voiced near the end. He voiced Arbok (probably for a line replacement here and there), but he's also voiced Paras, Parasect, Cubone, and Magikarp. I'm willing to bet for the last few, he voiced Giselle's...
  5. B

If I had to guess, probably around mid-Johto, when Haigney went to work on Kirby and Sonic X. He still came back to voice Pokemon like Psyduck and Geodude, but not all of them.
  6. B

Michael Haigney had voiced Blastoise during his time on the show (earlier seasons, movies, etc.). Eric Stuart took on the role later, and you can kinda tell when it's him. I'm 99% sure Haigney voiced Neesha's Blastoise (Shellshocker), alongside several others. He's also played Rattata and...
  7. B

It was in fact Dan Green. He himself confirms it right here - also one of his favourite voices to do, apparently. May want to download this for posterity in case it ever disappears.
  8. B

Good find! Now we just need to find out who was Murkrow during the 4Kids days.
  9. B

I feel like while Eric Stuart didn't voice Weezing during Haigney's run on the show, it's possible he played Weezing during the early episodes of Hoenn, shortly before it and Arbok were released. It sounds very much like him.
  10. B

This old man from DP039 (Steamboat Willies) is claimed to be voiced by Eric Schussler. I believe with all my heart it's actually Rodger Parsons - the voice is a dead-ringer, and Parsons is credited for this episode, where Schussler is not.
Back
Top Bottom