Search results for query: *

1. Bulbabrain

Thoughts on BW

It does make me wonder if trip was debuted later on people would be less cross. He does have an interesting story, how he turned from an enthusiastic kid to a grump who only cares about the basics and alder. We never really got much of his backstory, which is a darn shame. It honestly feels like...
  2. Bulbabrain

Thoughts on BW

huh, maractus musical. The one thing i remember about that episode was comparing the cotd to that one woman from dance moms. Oh and iris and axew being gigantic dorks.
  3. Bulbabrain

Thoughts on BW

Stupid question, but if the Elena episode focused on ash battling on little sleep, would it have been better? It did seem late when ash went into the Pokémon center. At the same time, those strategies were pretty obvious, and it wouldn’t have taken all night to come up on with those strategies...
  4. Bulbabrain

Thoughts on BW

I did not mean for to say that you were bashing, I meant to try to forewarn you about how easy it is to get into bashing. On that part I could have been clearer. My verbal attacks were unnecessary, and I should not have gotten so heated when it came to the series, for that I apologize. I still...
  5. Bulbabrain

Thoughts on BW

Pretty sure Iris actually takes those criticisms to heart and even apologized to her rival. Hmmm, almost as if everything you said was complete bullshit, especially on the whole writer hate. Like remember Shudo? Who basically went 90% trainers fail and become deadbeats/ don’t contribute to...
  6. Bulbabrain

Thoughts on BW

Let me rephrase. The people who attack other trainers with their Pokémon either can’t accept consequences for their actions or are criminals. Paul is a jackass when it comes to training, but he isn’t narcissistic. As bad as skyla is I can’t see anyone attacking her. Paul would definitely go full...
  7. Bulbabrain

Thoughts on BW

I mean, he didn’t do that with Volkner, why would he do it to Skyla? Usually the people who attack trainers with Pokémon are the invincible Pokémon bros or Hunter J
  8. Bulbabrain

Thoughts on BW

I did like the Meowth betrayal arc, because it ended with the best line from Ash. “I’ll always treasure the moments we had.” He’s a giant sap who thinks the best of his enemies, for the most part. He enjoys the journey, and generally a glass half full kinda guy. That’s kinda why I like bw.
  9. Bulbabrain

Thoughts on BW

Ahh, I wasn’t really sure what you meant by Iris ascending from rookie to expert so quickly. So I kinda put words in your mouth and assumed. Sorry about that bro.
  10. Bulbabrain

Thoughts on BW

Maybe it’s been a while, but I don’t remember Iris being that much of a rookie. She did get excited over cute Pokémon, but that’s the closest thing I remember to her being one. It has been a while since I watched the series though.
  11. Bulbabrain

Thoughts on BW

Huh, I always liked evaluation time. His enthusiasm is charming, but I can see how it might be too much.
  12. Bulbabrain

Thoughts on BW

About Ash forgetting how to catch Pokémon, it wasn’t necessarily like that, it’s more that he gets excited in the heat of the moment. We see this in Sinnoh and hoenn as well. I’ve never really felt trip was that bad of a rival, he could have used a bit more love, but not that bad. Per Cameron...
  13. Bulbabrain

Thoughts on BW

You know, the whole regressing statement is actually pissing me off. Because as I said at other times, Ash really wasn’t that dumb. He had a rough start, but he never came off as dumber than normal, with very few exceptions. I’ll admit that the Unova rivals didn’t get enough moments, but they...
Back
Top Bottom