Search results for query: *

1. B

Anime's return

They most most likely have at least 2-3 episodes already completed. And I’m sure they’ve at least been able work on animation for future episodes from home. As long as Japan isn’t shut down again, I don’t see any reason for any future delays. They’ll probably run straight through rather than...
  2. B

Anime's return

that’s definitely a great start! I’m fortunate that I had already begun living a healthier lifestyle before this all began. I’ve lost almost 70 pounds since August 2019 and feel much better. I’d be far more concerned if I hadn’t already taken steps to improve my health. Other ways to guard...
  3. B

Anime's return

There is no stopping the virus, even if they develop a vaccine, it will not be 100% effective. The virus has already started to mutate and there could already be at least 3 different versions already. The whole point of the lockdown was to “flatten the curve”. From the very beginning, it was...
  4. B

Anime's return

I’m not too familiar with the situation in japan but I assume they are in a better position than most. Hopefully they do have several episodes in the can and if it appears that Japan is beginning to open back up, they will start to air again. It almost seems like they started the hiatus now so...
Back
Top Bottom