• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. C

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Actually, they usually announce at 11PM JST which is just over 1 hour from now at 9AM EST. The only reason why it is sometime 10AM EST is because of America's weird daylight saving system (which isn't currently in effect). But even then it is still 11PM in Japan.
  2. C

Just google pictures of Sonic and Shadow. You'll see what they mean.
  3. C

Does people REALLY think that this is possible? How many people are delusional enough to actually believe this? And how many are here? Come on guys, be honest. We won't judge your delusion (too hard). (By the way this is just joking, don't take it too serious.)
  4. C

Bara in japanese is a type of gay male. The equivalent in english would be something like "Bear". So yeah.... A name like "Chubbybara" would be a problem.
  5. C

This name. Yikes! No way in hell, a Japanese company would ever approve this in a kids game. Even if it is just in English.
  6. C

That too. But I think he was refering to the fact that mythological Tanuki use a magical leaf that let them shapeshift/transform. That is why Mario gets the Tanuki suit from a leaf. So it is more sensible for them to be Grass type.
  7. C

He was refering to THIS January.
  8. C

"Former"? Did the harrassment over the fake Grinch Leak made him quit or something? Anyway, it's might be time to pack it up for this month I guess, since he is very respectable.
  9. C

While it is a very useful feature, I am not sure that it will return. The gameplay of LGPE, just like Go, is to simply catch as many wild pokemon as possible. So it is convenient to have the PC on hand to switch between the hundreds that you catch at once. But if we return to normal wild pokemon...
  10. C

Why do I imagine the Dolphin final evolution to be like the Zora from breath of the wild? If (and it is a big if) this is real, I can see it fittng with the Masculine/Feminine/Mysterious trio theory from the last two gen. The Dolphin can become a huge mascular whale or orca like the Zora as I...
  11. C

Make it more subtle. Maybe something like, Pokemon East and West based on Germany. For reasons...
  12. C

People are speculating that this could mean a franchise specific direct like Pokemon or Animal Crossing or Fire Emblem is coming that is why they couldn't fit these games it. Or it could just be nothing.
  13. C

View: https://twitter.com/JonComms/status/1082621815644663810?s=19 Jonneh from GameXplain and a moderator at Resetera suddenly tweeted this out a while ago. We suspected in the past that he might be in the know because he predicted correctly a bunch of thing from last year September direct and...
  14. C

View: https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/1082539257137266688?s=19 Ok guys. Masuda just retweeted some picture of Capybara. Do you think it means something? Or is it all nothing as usual?
  15. C

Now that you mentioned it. There is also Crabrawler which is said to have delicious pincer. But in the same situation as Slowpoke's tail where it fall off and grow back.
  16. C

That was during Gen 1 though. And as we've established, they were weird times.
  17. C

OK. I'm gonna pretend this is real and dissect it. Mastodon are mammoth species. So the based form will be a Grass elephant. However when you think elephant, you usually imagine big and bulky and physical. But it is a Psychic type so it is might be Physical Psychic like Metagross or Gallade...
  18. C

Oh I know. But since we are now going with Mew did hypotheltically give birth in Gen 1, I just want to theorize for fun.
  19. C

If Mew really did give birth and not just clone. Probably a Ditto. Unless, the theory about Ditto being a failed Mew clone is real. Then I don't know what. Ditto being available at the Pokemon Mansion in Cinnabar support both actually. They could be there because they were failed clone release...
  20. C

The date could just means that it was when they successfully clone a live Mewtwo. Yes, eggs didn't exist until gen 2 that is true and that is why this text exist. But at the same time, this is Gen 1, we're talking about. They didn't know where to take the series yet. They also mention an Indian...
Back
Top Bottom