Search results for query: *

1. Cainhxrst

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Expecting a pokemon day direct, logo-drop style reveal, in the same vein as Sun/Moon. Mainly because with this being a remake, we normally wouldn't see it till may-june. An early reveal lets them celebrate the anniversary while still keeping to that remake/third version marketing schedule...
  2. Cainhxrst

Crown Tundra was the much needed step away from the series recent trend of streamlining/simplifying everything (which came to its peak in base game Sw/Sh). I'd be really disappointed if DP remakes (or the next main series game after that, even) returned to simplicity
  3. Cainhxrst

I definitely see a pokemon day direct next year (in like. . 3ish months? sheesh) having some kind of brand roadmap. Even if D/P remakes aren't announced with a trailer, I fully expect an announcement of an announcement. DP remakes do feel a bit /too/ predictable though so I'm hoping...
  4. Cainhxrst

I don't see gamefreak remaking sinnoh from the ground up to fit their current region style (no grid) but I'll be pleasantly suprised if they do. If we do get D/P remakes next year, I'm expecting them to be something akin to LGPE but with more mechanics from the traditional main series instead of...
  5. Cainhxrst

I don't think we'll get new mega evolutions. I know that Sw/Sh explicitly states that gigantamaxing/dynamax can only occur in Galar but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they find a way to retcon it into D/P remakes and introduce 20 more
  6. Cainhxrst

Definitely not expecting Sinnoh remakes till gen 8. Traditionally we've only really gotten 1 remake per handheld (FR/LG on gba, HG/SS on DS, and ORAS on 3DS) and given how late into the 3DS lifespan gen 7 is coming, I'm thinking it's either going to be a one-off generation (as in, S/M...
Back
Top Bottom