Search results for query: *

1. Cainhxrst

Generation VI: The Future

Half of me is like "yay, awesome!" then the other half is like "does this mean no announcement till june?" the struggles of being a fan of this franchise in 2015-2016 q.q
  2. Cainhxrst

Definitely. I'm not expecting much from an international reveal tomorrow if we do get one. I am really hoping we get an announcement of some sort (main series game pls) on the 27th. They're hyping it up as "Pokemon Day" and given the current state of how things are (Zygarde...
  3. Cainhxrst

Agreed. I mean, I started frequenting places like this way back in the summer due to an announcement seeming "imminent" but with Magiana, I'm seriouslyy hoping we at least get confirmation of what the next main-series game is this month.
  4. Cainhxrst

The new show premiers this saturday, so if anything of interest were to happen, we'd probably hear about it on Sunday.
  5. Cainhxrst

Well, using the anime to end generation 6 would be "unexpected and surprising" so I honestly wouldn't put it past GF to do that haha. Originally I was thinking we'd get "Z" announced In October, before the anime launched, but yeah. Re-reading the post on the official site does make it seem...
  6. Cainhxrst

"This new Pokémon will appear in this new show before it appears anywhere else! And other new Pokémon will appear as well! So uh. . . while the first part is referring to perfect Zygarde, the last part pretty much tells us we're seeing new pokemon in October/November. While "other new...
  7. Cainhxrst

the whole thing about the ORAS code indicating two new games, could still possibly be XZ and YZ. Especially with an anime title like "XY and Z" I will be thoroughly dissapointed if they decide to go back to the generic third version, but something tells me things are going to be interesting...
  8. Cainhxrst

Pokemon Go. Ehhhhhhhhh I don't know how to feel. It's the same thing as the pokken announcement. Looks cool, but in the middle of all the stuff with zygarde and blob and etc it's just ughhhhhh
  9. Cainhxrst

Yeah the dream is dead :c Probably going to be merch/mobile stuff. ugh it seems like they're literally doing everything but announcing a new main series game.
  10. Cainhxrst

Going to try to avoid getting excited cau--- Screw it, I'm stoked. The wording of the post almost sounds ominous and unsettling in a way or maybe I'm just tripping lol.
  11. Cainhxrst

I'd love for it to be real but. . . .yeah obvious fake. I do enjoy reading these "leaks" though. It's fun when things start to amp up closer to an announcement/after announcement. I personally feel like the games are going to be announced Fall/Winter though.
  12. Cainhxrst

Assuming they want to announce it before corocoro leaks, if we don't hear anything this week. . . . .October or November seems probable fml
  13. Cainhxrst

The random vines coming out from the sides have me kinda curious, but for now I'm just going to assume that has something to do with the Chespin that was hanging with them.
  14. Cainhxrst

Man, it's nearly been three months since we were initially exposed the the supposed mega-Zygarde silhouette thing. The speculation phase is my favourite part of any pokemon game cycle but that only get's fun when we at least have something announced to go off of. ): At least we'll know...
  15. Cainhxrst

I hope ( and think) Zinnia will show up in the next games. I just feels like too interesting a character lore and design wise just to use on delta episode. Would be waste imo. I also don't think it's a coincidence that her name starts with "Z" as does Zygarde. I'm sure it doesn't mean anything...
  16. Cainhxrst

Jeez, all this talk of AZ, Lysandre, the Kalos War, Zinnia, Malva, and the Eternal Flower Floette made me realize how much story potential there is for sequels. If they managed to in-corporate most of that in some way, I honestly think the plot could easily rival B/W's in terms of depth. The...
  17. Cainhxrst

Is he headed there to interviews? I think I saw someone mention that a few weeks ago. If this is the case, while I doubt we'd get anything so solid, I'd expect him to least mention a few vague things about the next games. Mainly stuff like "development is going nicely" and yeah, but at least...
  18. Cainhxrst

I'd hope/think that it would be a worldwide release for the next game. It almost felt like they realized how big the series had become when they were developing X/Y and decided to embrace it. I'm sure they'll treat "Z" as a bigger deal than ORAS (the last game in each generation tends to have...
  19. Cainhxrst

I think the pokemon direct was a special case tbh. It was to announce a new generation, which also happened to be the long awaited first pokemon games on the 3DS. I think for the next game it'll either be a corocoro reveal (which I hope they don't do, it's a little underwhelming at this point)...
  20. Cainhxrst

I'm surprised they didn't even bother to at least mention it throughout the weekend, as it was honestly such a good opportunity but eh. At least we're guaranteed to know Zygarde's deal with the next corocoro. Whether they announce the games or not around then I'm still kinda skeptical on. At...
Back
Top Bottom