Search results for query: *

1. Cainhxrst

Trailers and News Discussion

I'm loving the way they're handling the pre-release atm. Reveals every two weeks keep things exciting and fresh, and due to that, Sun and Moon have sort of kept in the spotlight . For August 1st however, I do kinda wish they show us something other than new pokemon. I really want to know if...
  2. Cainhxrst

I do find it odd that the only twitter that's mentioned the news for july 1st is the pokemon japan one, and not the others. Do they usually start mentioning it closer to the date?
  3. Cainhxrst

That put the biggest smile on my face. Super stoked. Can't wait. It took like two months but it's finally happening.
  4. Cainhxrst

Okay so after this corocoro I'm convinced that GF is just padding till e3. Not that that's a bad thing, but I'm predicting May: Corocoro's "big scoop" is the box legendaries. We don't get anything else. June: Corocoro does their blowout thing with trainers, starters, screenshots, region...
  5. Cainhxrst

I don't think they'll withhold information for that long lol. It does seem like they're trying to avoid what happened with gen 6 games though. Even though we know for a fact corocoro will be covering sun and moon in this months issue, I have my doubts that it'll be anything substantial...
  6. Cainhxrst

View: https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/716421607464390657 okay I laughed a little. And regarding the "more than 10 new pokemon" thing, it could also be seen as him sarcastically poking fun and X/Y's low amount. I'd be surprised if gen 7 gave us even more than gen 6, considering the...
  7. Cainhxrst

Exactly. Imo they got it right with the X/Y announcement. That's how you kick off hype. (Well. . they probably would've been better off announcing it in March-April instead of January, and we could've not gone through the massive news drought that followed) . It had everyone interested from...
  8. Cainhxrst

While I think at most, it'll just be an explanation of the announcement trailer, I'll stay hopeful that at least gives us something to talk about till corocoro please show us something PLEASE
  9. Cainhxrst

Yeah. Providing insight as to why they make the choices they make would be interesting, and could tell us more than we think it would. I've noticed people pointing out that from the screencap in the tweet, the two Pokenchi hosts don't look surprised or hyped at all, which is kinda funny...
  10. Cainhxrst

How they're revealing/doing things atm so far is reminding me of like. . a mix of ORAS and B/W. Fingers crossed they won't bring in 3 important GF figures for the sole purpose of recapping a month old trailer thogh.
  11. Cainhxrst

Yup. Pokenchi exists currently. Around 2-ish weeks ago one of the hosts tweeted a picture from an upcoming episode of the cast standing with Masuda, Ohmori, and Morimoto, so there's a good chance we'll hear something within the next few weeks.
  12. Cainhxrst

I don't think we're going to get anything in tomorrow's direct, just 'cause the specify that they'll only be covering spring-summer releases. I 100% think we're going to get something for e3, but I think we'll have the game "revealed" before that. e3 gave us our first glimpse of ORAS...
  13. Cainhxrst

X/Y announcements left us with starters/screens/legends. We at least knew what the game looked like and had a rough idea of what to expect when gen 6 was initially announced. This made the new drought from feb-may somewhat bearable in hindsight. S/M announcement left us with. . . logo's and...
  14. Cainhxrst

I'm thinking the "full" reveal (starters and box legends) will be in March, then they'll wait till e3 and do a blowout.
Back
Top Bottom