Search results for query: *

1. Cainhxrst

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

I was referring more towards critical/fan reception than I was towards sales, but that is an excellent point that I didn't take into consideration.
  2. Cainhxrst

I semi agree with this, but in the gameinformer interview with Masuda and Ohmori about the switch games, while they said to "not get hopes up" they also did acknowledge that these would be the first games on home console and they were aware of what that meant in terms of fan expectations and...
  3. Cainhxrst

Yes! If they were to reveal the games in April/May they would still have enough time to do a full roll out for a new generation like usual if the games were to release in December (loosely speaking, I might be like a month or two off). But I also have a baseless hunch that this time around, we...
  4. Cainhxrst

Sun/Moon were revealed very late into February. It was nearly March by that point, and we didn't actually hear anything until May. There's still plenty of time left to reveal the games in my opinion. I do agree I find it odd that they haven't shown anything yet. You'd think that with this will...
  5. Cainhxrst

yeah I'm very curious as to what the method to evolve Eevee will be, and the new mechanic it will be showing off (assuming it's an evolution and not a form, but y'never know) Gen 1 was evolutionary stones Gen 2 was day/night (dark also being a new type) Gen 4 was overworld evolution spots (if...
  6. Cainhxrst

It’s looking extremely likely now that the two unrevealed things in m21 will be Zeraora and a new eevelution. one of which will probably be formally revealed before the merchandise for them is released. If nothing is shown this month, April can’t come fast enough
  7. Cainhxrst

Yeah I agree that we definitely need news soon. I wouldn’t mind the games coming out later if we at least heard something soon. The “soft announcement from last e3 and now all these rumours/fakes/etc is making the wait this time around much more painful
  8. Cainhxrst

The fact that they reconfirmed the "2018 or later" date at the last investors meeting means that whatever plans they had a year ago haven't changed either. I'm not trying to sound like a dick but I don't see how anyone can feel like a 2018 release isn't at least intended at this point...
  9. Cainhxrst

this is basically what I just said but worded differently
  10. Cainhxrst

2018 or later means 2018 is their intention but there's a chance it could not make it. They wouldn't even mention 2018 to investors unless there was a good possibility of it happening
  11. Cainhxrst

iirc the first teaser that was shown at the end of M18 was a shadow of Zygarde's complete form, but that ended up having nothing to do with the following movie. It'll be interesting to see where that stadium teaser ends up leading to
  12. Cainhxrst

There could still actually be something in the magazine, although it's looking less likely now It's not surprising that it may just be distribution information, although generally when corocoro uses the term "scoop" we tend to get something worthwhile from it. It'll be interesting to see what...
  13. Cainhxrst

Pokeshopper's tweet about USUM merch promotion ending in April, even if Zeraora were to be included with the new movie practically confirms a 2018 release then the november release thing with the riddler. . . Now it's just a matter of when the game gets announced (which should be at some...
  14. Cainhxrst

Hmm.. . . Blastoise is hitting pokken in a few weeks, and there's corocoro's "scoop" on Lugia next week, and now the last pokemon direct removed I can definitely see a situation where we get something shown for the next game in corocoro, then the actual game announcement the week later in a...
  15. Cainhxrst

I was thinking that we wouldn't hear anything about Pokemon switch in the direct, but with the way journalists/insiders have been hyping the direct today, i think it's fair to set expectations higher. I'm still not expecting anything but I wouldn't be surprised if we got an announcement for a...
  16. Cainhxrst

After seeing that it's possible/likely for the kanto bird trio to appear in m21 with Zeraora being the only secret appearance, I'm slowly starting to lean towards 2019, although I'll wait to see what Corocoro says about Lugia this month first "Pay close attention to Lugia this year" seems to...
  17. Cainhxrst

page 66, I felt it was suspicious when one user accused/joked about said mod knowing something and mod didn't deny it although I could just be reading too much into it
  18. Cainhxrst

This is the thread Rumor: Pokemon Switch is Currently Being Localized Unfortunately I don't remember page the exact page the post was on, but the mod I was referring to was Jonneh
  19. Cainhxrst

Oops, I meant to say resetera forums! but yeah he's implied 2 things 1. kanto remakes 2. initially felt like it would be a 2019 release but he's started to lean towards 2018 more recently
  20. Cainhxrst

One thing I've found interesting, is on resetera forums, through some threads pertaining to pokemon switch over the past few months, especially the recent one talking about the localization rumor, one of the mod's has (loosely) implied that he has sources, and believes the switch game to be...
Back
Top Bottom