Search results for query: *

1. Caite-chan

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I don't mean it that way. I just mean that the same things can happen no matter what kind of relationship you are in...like cheating. That will happen whether it's long distance or not.
  2. Caite-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Yeah but people are just as bad in a normal relationship so it doesn't really matter.
  3. Caite-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I don't think I could do the long distance deal. To much to get in the way and you don't know what the other person is doing. I mean friendly pairs are fine but other than that I don't see a point in it.
  4. Caite-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 LMFAO! I couldn't help but to laugh at that.
  5. Caite-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I hate when other people shop for me and get me clothes because it's usually something I know I would never buy myself much less wear.
  6. Caite-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I don't mind going to the mall and walking around but clothes shopping...it's a turn off. Unless of course it's something cool then that's different...lol.
  7. Caite-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I hate going clothes shopping unless I'm in the mood. But that is usually once in a great while.
  8. Caite-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I hate sticking things in my back pocket it just feels really weird to me. I'm more of a backpack type person.
  9. Caite-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 It's like pockets on girls pants are only the second knuckle deep. What's the point of wasting fabric putting a useless pocket in. You could fit MAYBE your chapstick in it but even then I'd be afraid of it falling out.
  10. Caite-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I'm a tomboy so YAY for guy clothes. They fit better on me and they have REAL pockets...lol.
  11. Caite-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 If it fits and I'm comfortable then I'm good. I'm not one for girly clothes in the first place.
  12. Caite-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 And what about the women who don't carry a purse? Kinda like me.
  13. Caite-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I know that feeling with pants. Or if they are the right length they don't fit in the waist or if they do fit the pockets SUCK!
  14. Caite-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I get all the short jokes and nicknames. We need tall jokes and nicknames.
  15. Caite-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I'm only 5 feet...that's as tall as they could get me.
  16. Caite-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Bet I'm shorter than you...lol.
  17. Caite-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I'm even pickier....I have to drink my Molson from the bottle. I don't like it from the can or in a glass.
  18. Caite-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I'm picky about the beer I drink....I prefer Molson. :D
  19. Caite-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 LMFAO! God help us now.
  20. Caite-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 *Steals the money and runs like hell* LOL
Back
Top Bottom