Search results for query: *

1. CalamityRobin

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Australia might be too big. It'd certainly be larger than any existing region. The topmost New Zealand map could be improved a bit with additional routes joining the cities to be less linear. I don't know a lot about New Zealand geography but there is likely a better balance between those two maps.
  2. CalamityRobin

Hmm... I'm not sure they will, looking at the lists. Blue had the Meowth, Vulpix and Sandshrew lines as exclusives, all of which have Alolan variants now, while Red had no such exclusive Pokemon. It doesn't balance out as well now.
  3. CalamityRobin

It is online I think, I misunderstood what you meant. It's an option for filling up the Pokedex other than the absent GTS and Wonder Trade, but presumably not if you don't have paid online.
  4. CalamityRobin

What of friend-code based trading? We have a trade section here, don't we?
  5. CalamityRobin

Game Freak considers Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee to be mainline games, but not 'core' RPG games like Sun and Moon or the games coming next year. It's unclear whether Pokemon Go will have influence on games after the Let's Go games, but the core RPGs next year will not have Go influence, at least.
  6. CalamityRobin

Is that... a Scizor-like Pinsir evolution? I wonder why some of these were changed or removed in the end. There had to have been some logic behind it.
  7. CalamityRobin

Many are. Many are not. Many sit on the fence at the moment.
  8. CalamityRobin

I don't mind going back to Sinnoh sometime, but having a return to Alola, return to Kanto, then a return to Sinnoh all in a row does not sit that well with me.
  9. CalamityRobin

If the core series is going to take anything from Go I would want it to be the menu/interface design. Maybe it looks bland to some people but I really like the simplicity of it. It looks clean.
  10. CalamityRobin

One thing I am actually looking forward to with these is hearing new versions of the classic original music coming out of something newer than a Game Boy Advance...
  11. CalamityRobin

Is that... south of Cerulean City, near the daycare?
  12. CalamityRobin

I would still be okay with the future Kanto idea that came up during leaks season but it'll be good to get away from the idea of going back there again. I want to see somewhere new. Somewhere that isn't Kanto or Sinnoh or Alola.
  13. CalamityRobin

Why does it matter if they are considered mainline and not spin-offs, other than for marketing purposes?
  14. CalamityRobin

The Let's Go games aren't for me, but I came out of this whole thing a lot less disappointed than I thought I'd be for a Kanto-only game with Go integration. I'm optimistic about Pokemon's future. Graphically they look great, so Gen 8 should be even better, and if the newer Pokemon aren't going...
  15. CalamityRobin

As a bridge from Pokemon Go-only players to the core series RPGs... some people will want to cross it, some people won't, and I think Game Freak will be happy with that.
  16. CalamityRobin

Kind of weird choice to have people way over that age in the advertisement then...
  17. CalamityRobin

I don't care for this at all, it's everything I dreaded, but if core RPGs are still coming that's good enough for me. I can do without these.
  18. CalamityRobin

It also means they aren't allowed to use items.
  19. CalamityRobin

Damn it, I'm going to be at work. At least I can check my phone at oh wait no I can't, no signal. Life is suffering. (I'll probably live.)
  20. CalamityRobin

Do the Build-A-Bear people even know anything other than 'there will be a reveal of some sort on that date'? The same thing the rest of us know?
Back
Top Bottom