Search results for query: *

1. CalamityRobin

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

One thing that interests me from the article is that Game Freak has many more people than they did a few years ago. It makes sense of course with multiple projects happening at once, but it seems to have roughly doubled in size in the last few years? (From 143 two years ago to 'well over 300' now)
  2. CalamityRobin

I can understand the approachability angle. Someone getting into Pokemon with Sun and Moon is going to have a lot more to come to grips with than someone who got into it with Red and Blue. It likely looks pretty daunting, so an easier entry point like Let's Go is a pretty good idea.
  3. CalamityRobin

I can't help but wonder if even Mystery Gift would be behind a subscription. Either in these games or future games if these don't have that function. I'm going to be paying for it anyway so it's not a big deal to me but it will be to a lot of people.
  4. CalamityRobin

I believe it was just a certain number of empty slots beyond 151, for the other existing Pokemon plus one more. 808 might not even be its dex number in the end, it might just be the 808th and final Pokemon added to Quest.
  5. CalamityRobin

The important thing is 'what kind of game does Game Freak want to make'? They've been making core RPGs more and more complex with every edition when they could have simplified it whenever they wanted. They could have had us returning to Kanto every generation. They didn't, and the games have...
  6. CalamityRobin

There was an in-game trade for a Machamp in Yellow. My brother used to beat my team up with it. Good... times...
  7. CalamityRobin

Well, I don't like having only the original 151+1, but I can think of one advantage. No Rotom Dex. No matter what choices these games make that I don't like, nothing can be worse than that. Hi, I'm your new Porygon Dex! Let's have a great adventure, Pory-A!
  8. CalamityRobin

To Game Freak, mainline and core clearly don't mean the same thing. I'd like to hear the distinction they draw, from them, but it will probably never happen.
  9. CalamityRobin

A team of six Magikarp would work just as well. Making her laugh gets you her badge, right?
  10. CalamityRobin

I guess having Alolan variants actually gets the type variety up a bit. Some Dark types, more Steel types than just Magnemite and Magneton, and an extra Dragon and Ghost type.
Back
Top Bottom