Search results for query: *

1. Calvinッ

What video games are you playing now?

Started Elden Ring for streaming purposes, and man that game is hard. I've never been a souls-like player and its showing in my gameplay haha, it is still enjoyable though and I do get the hype around it aswell at this point. I also tried Exoprimal, which is fun for what it is but I feel like...
  2. Calvinッ

Surprised myself at really enjoying Battlefield 2042, but I didn't touch it during the launch so I guess most of the problems it was plagued by didn't actually affect me? Other than that im in a bit of a drought when it comes to games, been tryna pick up a few older ones but they aren't really...
  3. Calvinッ

Rocket League - Managed to finally get in Diamond. Baba Is You - A lovely puzzle game that really makes you think, and in many cases you can spend so long looking for the solution to a puzzle, only to realise it was obvious the whole time. TEW2016 - I've played this for a couple years now and...
  4. Calvinッ

Old School Runescape as usual, really looking for something else to play though, i'm burned out on so many games at the moment.
  5. Calvinッ

Took a break fromy Zelda playthroughs, and picked up Ultra Sun this past Friday. Just completed the fire trial, and unlocked Pokè Pelago.
  6. Calvinッ

Continuing Wind Waker, completed Tower of the Gods, and now I have the master sword. I'm currently doing a ton of sidequest stuff, trying to gather spoils, treasure charts etc.
  7. Calvinッ

Wind Waker: Cleared both the Dragon's Roost dungeon, and the forbidden woods. On my way now to the final pearl I need.
  8. Calvinッ

Started Majora's Mask 3D once again. Up to woodfall temple at the minute. On Wind Waker I cleared the Forsaken Fortress, and I am now attempting to get the sail for the King of Red Lions. I'm not looking forward to the Valoo part, it's a dungeon I tire of fairly quickly. I'm hoping to play the...
  9. Calvinッ

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. Not even sure how many times I've actually played this. Currently just gotten to the Forsaken Fortress because I needed to go not long after I started the game.
  10. Calvinッ

TEW2016. Booked a few big matches for the next wrestling event so far, nothing else really.
  11. Calvinッ

Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V Tag Force Special.
  12. Calvinッ

More SMITE, also started Stardew Valley.
  13. Calvinッ

SMITE for PS4, and Oh my, I can't get enough of this game, its been out around four weeks, and I have mastered around 2/8's of the Gods...
  14. Calvinッ

Currently addicted to two mobile games. Dragon Ball: Dokkan Battle! One Piece: Treasure Cruise!
  15. Calvinッ

Im playing Borderlands 2 through PS Now onto my PS4
  16. Calvinッ

Got 7 days on PS Now so currently playing: XCom: Enemy Within Borderlands 2
  17. Calvinッ

Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
  18. Calvinッ

Planetside 2, absolutely loving this game right now! I also downloaded the new Hardware Rivals, but its not that great.
  19. Calvinッ

Can this be played without CS: Source? Counter Strike: Global Offensive Also played Emily is Away. Man, the feels bruh.
  20. Calvinッ

World Of Tanks PS4 Beta.
Back
Top Bottom